Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

Can we talk about the significance of dreams

4 posts in this topic

For the past 4 years ive been using weed for spirituality im now in the point in my life where i have to stop smoking weed. So i have in these 4 years i have developed greatly and now that i have extremely vivid dreams since im off the pot i have came to realize that dream are ALTERNATE REALITYS. Yes alternate realitys are your dreams ive really been aware about my dreams and i can see that they contain a different rule set so drastically from what we call this reality yet still being its own reality with a rule set. Dream litteraly are alternate realitys pay attention to them love them and explore the infinite uniqueness within them ive never been disappointed in the vasteness of dreams.

There are many different  types of dreams and they are important and the act of dreaming can be used in the spiritual path.  I am currently reading dream yoga by andrew holecek and it is an excellent resource if you want to use dreams/lucid dreaming to growyour spiritual path. Exploring the world of lucid dreaming by Stephen laberge is also pretty good. 

It's just a daily reminder that "real life" is just one giant ass dream never mind that you won't get it anyways. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho