UtopiaX

To Snapchat Or Not To Snap Chat.

3 posts in this topic

Hi so I'm in highschool and have never really had social media or texted too much. The only time is really with girls I like. However I find more and more girls love to snap chat and I feel as though it would open up a lot of dating options since snap chatting seems more flirty and is easier to get than her number. Also seems like a good way to keep in touch with people I know. However I fear it will just take up a lot of my time and distract me from other things I should be doing that are higher consciousness. The reason being is if I got it I would feel weird if I only had girls I liked on it and so I would get a lot of people which would mean that they would snap me meaning I'd probably have to snap them back. I feel as though I could easily get sucked into it as I am now with random crap on you tube. Thanks for all the advice!!!

If you feel you will lose control dont test your abillities :P  it may go wrong. Im not saying you will be stuck all day at the snapchatfam &shit, but its all addictive I think,in general. Keep that in mind. Also...you have 2 reasons not to do it and 1 reason to do it(girls). I think the answer is obvious. Not to snapchat. :))))) 

Snapchat is awesome! You can meerly watch your friends/idols stories without having to post on your own. Slowly you might learn how to post things of your own nd begin to enjoy it. Regarding situations of snappin back and forth, most people tend to mass-message so a reply is not usually necessary. Its jus that they want to share their experiences with you. I think this app helps people open up on a more personal, yet still private level. It doesnt "suck you in", in my opinion. FB, IG, reddit, pinterest, tumbler do.