soniiiety

i get death feeling in my head

7 posts in this topic

I have something wrong with my brain, my doctors can't find anything wrong, I think it might be a chemical unbalance, I get really dizzy when it happen and feels like my brain is shutting down, I can't breath, it might because my body shuts down when it happens, I also got swallowing spasms like I was swallowing blood, I have tried using Crystal's, and I have been eating healthy, I've had blood tests, they are normal, I have to put pressure and tense my muscles or strain something in my head to stop it from happening, this has been going on for nearly two months now, it gives me death feeling. Another problem is if I focus on something too hard I will start hallucinating, as I did with making music in my head, that will also make me feel like dying, i also got death feeling from laughing, any emotions, can get it from yawning, loud music, loud sounds, high pressure change if in a car, from asmr tingles , i also get weak legs/lower body weakness . Please help I am struggling to stay alive, I do not know how long I have, but it seems to get worse everyday

What makes you think this feeling is one of dying? Is this true or is it some sort of ocd obsessive thinking? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

it feels like my body is shutting down or is overexerted, i want to get a brain scan, my mother thinks its a panic attack which i do not believe it is. 

Yeah, hard to tell if it's some ptsd effect or physical... Is there like a nurse or counsellor you can talk to? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@soniiiety I have something similar, It's like something happening in the Brain. My interpretation is that some rewiring is happening in the Brain. Atleast that's how I think from my past experience. Sometimes when I contemplate a lot it caused by the thoughts. I call it "spiritual death" when the mind just trancends itself. 

Have they done ECG on you? Any history of nervous system disease in the family or autoimmunity? 

Neurological assessment might reveal something

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

12 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Have they done ECG on you? Any history of nervous system disease in the family or autoimmunity? 

Neurological assessment might reveal something

no i havent i hope to get it done soon