Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raphaelbaumann

Mahasamadhi?

26 posts in this topic

On 16.8.2020 at 7:53 PM, Fran11 said:

Even Leo in the same video says that there will remain the imagination of the suffering of his relatives if he dies.

He didn't. He said that you would take everybody with you and that nothing remains.

Edited by raphaelbaumann

1 hour ago, raphaelbaumann said:

He didn't. 

He did. 1:53:00 of the Outrageous Experiments video.

And also you have to understand for yourself insted of taking everything literally or too seriously.

In what sense do you think the universe is destroyed? You have two other possible interpretations beasides the one I alredy gave:

- Every point of view of God ends. Which as already has been said would imply we should all be gone already becaouse of people in the past undergoing Mahasamadhi.

- The life you are experiencing right now is the only thing that Infinite Mind is creating/will created/has created and God has non other point of view that your minuscule individual bubble of perception. What I call naive solipism. You can't prove it or disprove because you will never enconunter anything outside hour experience by definition. You have to decide by comparing your individual bubble of pereception vs the absolute, doing that, intuitively seems it ridiculous. An infinite all-powerfull mind with infinite possibilities and all it ever created was your life? 

Edited by Fran11

21 hours ago, raphaelbaumann said:

Mahasamadhi is the end of one of the multiple POV of the One. That's what is ment by ending the universe. Even Leo in the same video says that there will remain the imagination of the suffering of his relatives if he dies.

Absolutely that's also what I would imagine it to be and thanks for clearing it up. The other two possibilities seems absurd. 

Yet still at 1:50:00 it really sounds like that everything would end but of course the probability that I misinterpret what he said is high.

1 hour ago, Fran11 said:

And also you have to understand for yourself insted of taking everything literally or too seriously.

I totally agree but as for my conceptual understanding of enlightenment this was just a too huge contradiction that I needed to inquire into. But as we discovered, it was probably my fault so sorry for that! 

22 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

Yet still at 1:50:00 it really sounds like that everything would end but of course the probability that I misinterpret what he said is high.

Yes, he may have considered that possibility also. Anyway, ultimately only you can decide.

I'm glad its been helpful! :)

On 8/16/2020 at 7:03 AM, raphaelbaumann said:

"You will take the entire universe with you" "You are imagening the entire universe"

There isn’t a you and a universe, already...nor is there a you imaging a universe, already. (Not two). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE