Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Benedikt Lang

A metaphysical theory of consciousness

5 posts in this topic

The empirical consciousness  

This is not a scientific method or an epistemological worldview, but the assumption that our brain works empirically.  In other words, through observation with the sensory organs a knowledge is generated and this knowledge is further "developed" through induction and deduction.  To explain empirical consciousness in more detail. I will first explain cognitive perception. Then I will explain the three ways of thinking and afterwards, using examples, the induction and deduction in consciousness.  The term cognitive perception refers to the sensory perceptions. What sensory information the brain takes in and works with, so to speak. This sensory information is then chemical or electrical or physical in nature. I leave the exact explanation of the processes to a neurologist. Only the eye and the ear are really important. The ear is subordinated to the eye. Since it only takes up a small part of the absolute reality. It absorbs the auditory environment. A sound is, so to speak, recorded and stored just as it happened. Expressed in a formula:  

"Boom" <= ear => 01001 => brain   

The human hears the "boom" and the ear sends the sensory information to the brain.  Explanation of the symbols: "Boom" = The physical sound that can be described as "Boom".  Ear = The physical ear.  

01001 = The physical sensory information

brain = The physical brain. What stores the sensory information and works with it. 

The eye is probably the most important and effective sensory organ for our brain. I compare it here with a Full-HD monitor. If you get up close to it. you'll see little boxes: the pixels. A Full-HD has about 2.138 million pixels that create a picture in total and now try to see pixels with a close object. I wish you good luck! So the eye takes up the visual environment very well.                 The formula for this is:  

Wolf <= eye => 0101100 => brain 

Man sees the wolf and the eye transmits the sensory information to the brain.  Eye = The physical eye.  

Let us come to the three ways of thinking. The auditive thinking, the visual thinking and the unconscious thinking.  The auditory thinking is the main type of conscious thinking. Mainly by using words or language. The formula for this is: 

Brain => 01001 => thinking => "Boom"  

The person now hears a release of the "boom" inside.  Explanation of symbols: Thinking = the process of thinking  

Visual thinking is the most beautiful way of thinking. The formula for this is: 

Brain => 0101100 => Thinking => Wolf  

Man now sees an image of the wolf inside.  

I would divide the unconscious thinking into two things.  First, as a kind of projector. You can explore this yourself by thinking of the word love and painting a picture or forming sentences from it. The formula for this is:  

Brain = Projector => Hand => Art  

Man now paints a picture from his sensory information.  Explanation of symbols: Projector = The brain now functions as a kind of projector Hand = The physical hand Art = The painted picture. 

Secondly, as a comparison of all available sensory information with the environment that currently exists. The reaction of the brain can then be divided into positive and negative. The formula for this is: 

Positive <= brain <= 00110101 <= love 

The person perceives a loved one and is brought into a positive state of consciousness.  Explanation of formula symbols: 

Positive = A positive change in consciousness.  Love = His beloved person.  

Negative <= brain <= 00110101 <= death  

Man perceives death and is put into a negative state of consciousness.  Explanation of symbols: Negative = A negative change of consciousness.  Death = The death of e.g. his beloved person.  

Now we dedicate ourselves to induction and deduction in consciousness. Whether into positive or negative, is first left out. Before that I have to explain the terms induction and induction in the model of empirical consciousness: Induction, a cognition is produced by sensory information.  Deduction means that cognition is changed by induction.  

Now imagine that Ugabuba sees an animal eating several times from a berry bush. An induction follows.  So he is curious about it. How these berries taste and tries several of them and these taste even very good to him. The induction is intensified.  But unfortunately his stomach is not suitable for these berries

He'll get a mild case of food poisoning. There follows a deduction of his newfound love of berries.  

In summary, empirical consciousness means that our brain stores reality, so to speak, and works with this information or produces a cognition.  

The paradox of thinking in words  

The Paradox of Thinking in Words is a compilation of writings on the origin of the word complex of speech/writing, thinking in words 

and the paradox of thinking on the basis of the model of empirical consciousness.  

I will first explain the origin of words or language. Ugabuba sees a new animal. But has no word for it. But he has a lot of auditory sensory information and with this information a new word is created. The formula for this is: 

010010.010110.111000 => new word or sound  

He has just invented a new word. So have I now: The "Blackfoot Dragon Rider." Now, with his hand, he can visually reproduce that.  A pictographic writing is created, or cave painting.  Explanation of symbols: 010010.010110.111000 => A combination of different symbols. Stored sounds. new word or sound => a new sound.  

Thinking in words is then rather a noise thinking. In other words, a combination of auditory sensory information. The formula for this is: 

010010.010110.111000 => word => thinking

Man now thinks in words. But in truth in a sound.  In summary, this means that our thinking in words has an auditory nature and that to create new words it needs a combination of auditory sensory information.  

Now we come to the paradox of thinking. Imagine two observers. Observing an object in the sky. One thinks and describes it as a bird and the other as a plane. Now who is faking reality? I will explain this in the next chapter.  

What is the reality? 

Before I explain the four terms. you should know that a word like love can be a material reality or an immaterial reality. Since it can describe chemical feelings or it can be a certain pattern of behaviour, like a partnership.  

-The absolute material reality Let's get back to the two observers. Who best describes the absolute material reality. Nobody, because in reality it is a UFO more precisely ZU-163. The absolute material reality does not need words to exist.  

Words | absolute material reality 

The words of language for describing absolute material reality. Are part of the empirical language.   

-The absolute mathematical reality -Mathematics is man's most powerful tool. When he uses mathematics to calculate and determine the path of an arrow. it becomes an absolute mathematical reality. It is used to describe and influence the absolute material reality. Without this reality there would be no mathematics.  

absolute material reality => absolute mathematical reality 

Mathematics is empirical, so to speak.  

-The absolute immaterial reality A typical absolute immaterial reality is democracy. Democracy is a spiritual work of mankind. Which again determines our material brain or our lives. It is an immaterial reality and can only become real through words and influence the absolute material reality through a collective of people.  

words => absolute immaterial reality  

It belongs to the non-empirical part of the language.  

-The absolute immaterial non-reality An immaterial non-truth would be the Star Wars film series quasi art.  It doesn't need words, just people to form them.  It is quasi trapped in a kind of "bubble" and quasi uses the absolute material reality. 

human => absolute immaterial non-reality   

Words are fused with meaning to create a belief. 

Words are confused with a belief to create meaning.  (con- definition - an instance of deceiving or tricking someone.)

Without words, we are Nothing

With words, we are confused

You just need the right words to describe it. 

Thus your personal God is a metaphysical image of your soul. (unconscious)

18 hours ago, Benedikt Lang said:

You just need the right words to describe it. 

Thus your personal God is a metaphysical image of your soul. (unconscious)

There are some things that words can't describe. 

Seek those indescribable things.

Seek not words, but that which exists beyond words. 

I do not need words to describe the indescribable. 

I only need to sleep, eat, walk, love, laugh, learn, work and live. 

Life and being is the true transcendence.

(Anthropic principle)