Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kireet

How should i use the forum now?

4 posts in this topic

2-3 days ago , i asked about  a problem that i had on the forum and i got great replies . I have formed a plan and strategically thought about my situation . i will continue my meditation and concentration habits that i have formed , but now my focus is to study , find and apply healthy "self help" methods for 5 - 12 years of my life to attain a degree of financial freedom while maintaining at least 1 hr meditation practice and concentration practice which   i want to ramp up to about 20 minutes (it is about 5 minutes right now) . i already have a bit of resources organized . i will also study non duality theory for the future and try to better or upgrade my practices . i will watch probably about 1-2 actualized or other channels video / week . i dont watch TV and play very little games and therefore i will spend most of my time to study and apply principles to attain my short term goal of financial freedom . But my final goal is be enlightened  . do you guys think it is a good plan , i know its my particular situation , but suggestions and advice are always appreciated . 

second part of my question is how should i use the forum  as most people use it for consciousness stuff and dating life , both of which are not my priorities at the MOMENT  . so how should i use the forum ?? it would be worthless and for entertainment if i just read stuff and never apply it and never have a direct experience . isnt it? in the self actualization forum , most people (sometimes including me ) tell theories or give problems , right now i am not capable to solve most people's problems here , as i have myself seen little of life and dont have the direct experience they have and there are other more qualified people to help here . can youo advice how should i use the forum??

"All troubles come to an end when the ego dies"

"God has become man; man will become God again"

@kireet

Your plan sounds good to me. I'd add to the plan to have a clean diet, some physical activity.

Regarding the forum...what do you think about just reading replies from the self-realized people like Leo, Nahm, Forestluv?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove yeah i already do that , i have a ton of good bookmarks that i think i very relevant to my life . thanks for the tips!! i see that cleaning up my diet and physical exercise are also very crucial

"All troubles come to an end when the ego dies"

"God has become man; man will become God again"