Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mada_

Marketing an essential skill to entrepreneurship

3 posts in this topic

I remember from Leo's business Psychology video, he said that business is fundamentally about eyeballs and making money. 

I was thinking, i don't really know my life purpose, nor do I have any money or income stream. So i thought, in the process of clarifying my life purpose, I could develop my skill set as a freelance digital marketer and graphic designer. Because when I am more clear on my passion, I have the ability to design UI, logos, and get eyeballs to my projects. 

I feel like this could be a dabble, but I also have no money. I am at a place in my life where I could afford not to work and just reflect and research, but I would also like to start building wealth to fund the life I want to live. 

@Mada_ who said you could afford to stay without working? You are already working on something. Pick something and keep working and commit until you see the end.

Nobody can afford to stay without working by the way. It is just a illusion people in university think that way. You are either wasting time thinking that nothing is wrong or instead you will be working on your own goals. Key is to be conscious in following your own goals and not someone else's which might make you confused and think things like you can afford to stay without working.

Edited by Tuan

@Tuan thanks dude, I feel like I've had an intuitive feeling this could be the case.