Argue

Rant: I Hate Negative Vocabulary Words

3 posts in this topic

It peeves me off to see throughout the forum negative words like difficult, hard, lack, impossible, give up, and more. 

It seems people only focus on the difficult part and fail to put in any effort/work. 

Everything in life is going to be difficult! Getting a job, applying for college, asking that girl to marry you in front of her dad, asking for a raise at work, asking a New York Publisher to publish your book, asking Leo to be your personal mentor, getting a shot, fighting cancer, giving birth, getting a divorce, seeking clients for your first business. 

Put it in the work people, it's a natural part of life! Leo did it, Henry ford did it, Steve jobs did, Jackie Robinson, Barack Obama, John F Kennedy, etc. 

like today, work was very difficult, working in the snow but I did it. My partner quit and did a no call no show. This generation soft! 

Are you trying to say that those words should not be used at all? How can we describe things properly then?...

People can use negative words as a way to get support from others (who probably were in the same position).

If there is something bad that is swearing too much. ;)