Uchira

I Am 20 And Married

5 posts in this topic

I live in Japan studying but come from Mongolia. Everything was happening and then i got married when i was 19. I applied for family visa in order to live with her here in Japan. The problem is i have no idea that i love her. I just feel like i love her but in fact, i never questioned it before. Now i have too much obligation on her, her mother, my mother and everybody else. What if i just divorce. How is my faith gonna change? Haha I know that the only problem is in me, i know that.  

No the problem is not in you.

You just took a quick decision ,which now youre questioning for.

Take this risk !!!!!!!

You re young!!! Dont ruin your life from now! If you are not sure change it before its late!

getting married at 19 sounds horrible.

i think there should be a law that doesnt allow under 30 year old people to marry.

Most men doesnt have a clue who they are in theyre 20s and mid 20s

Wasn´t it Jung who said that life begins at 40, everything before that is just seeking

If you don't feel happy, what are you waiting for? You'll make her unhappy too if you stay together. And the time for divorce is before a baby comes.

Dude you need variety of choices. Try every flavour of ice cream out there [personality( shy , introverted girls ) and looks ( asian , latino etc) ] before making a decision. After trying , dating alot of women would you know whats your type. And you can genuinely "love" her for a longer period of time.