Max101

Struggling to release bad emotions

4 posts in this topic

I had a hard time in Primary School.Alot happened in that time when I was still in the second grade, I could still feel those emotions from the past raising each day.I really need help because I feel I'm losing my self.

meditation, exercise, visting a psychologist, psychedelics/mdma at some point

lots of things to do

leo has a video on forgiveness. watch that one perhaps

keep your head up, life is full of possibilities <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Somebody else has recommended this to me https://www.amazon.co.uk/Letting-Surrender-M-D-David-Hawkins/dp/1401945015/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=letting+go&qid=1596367687&sr=8-1.  I haven't finished the book yet but can definitely see the potential in these techniques. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Hello, I hope you feel better now when you are reading this after some time maybe. Do you see how you can never lose yourself? You can lose awareness of this fact though, which indeed hurts. Go do something you really like for a while, get rid of the burdens of life for some time if possible, take some rest by yourself. :)