killyourinnerloser

How to Get Laid on Tinder (In-Depth Guide)

4 posts in this topic

Sup guys, I recently wrote what I reckon is the most comprehensive post on the net on improving your looks & getting laid on Tinder/Hinge/etc. It's over 130,000 words in total, covering everything from getting your looks together, taking good photos, setting up Tinder/Hinge/Bumble/etc, messaging girls, going out on dates, having sex, and even seeing girls for ages afterwards if you're looking for a relationship (retention). It's everything I've learned over the last 4 years of self-improvement, getting laid and working on myself.

It's free (no stupid email signup bullshit), and is written for everyone from complete newbies (including virgins), to veterans looking for an efficient way to get laid on Tinder/Hinge/etc.

Even if you're not looking to get laid online, the first part is a standalone guide to self-improvement, particularly improving your looks. It covers:

• Hitting the gym
  • Losing fat and getting lean
  • Improving your fashion/style
  • Accessories (watches, rings, etc)
  • Hair, facial hair, teeth whitening, tattoos/pearcings, etc
  • Skin care
  • Height-increasing shoes

It then goes on to cover every aspect of taking photos, including:

• The vibe your photos should get across
  • How to take photos that look natural (not stiff/staged/awkward)
  • A huge list of bad photo examples, and a huge list of great photo examples
  • DSLRs vs smartphones for taking pics. How to choose and buy a DSLR.
  • Shooting your own photos vs paying a photographer
  • How to pose
  • Editing your photos
  • How to get usable feedback on your photos/profile

The guide then goes on to tell you exactly what to text girls, how to get them out on dates, how to get them back to your place, how to have mind-blowing sex and even how to keep seeing them afterwards (retention).

I debated copy-pasting parts of the guide onto here, or rewriting it as a condensed version here, but the thing is seriously freaking long... like I said, 130,000 words. I don't know any way to share something this long on here as a standalone post (especially since I can't post pics here, and the article is heavily reliant on pics to give more information). Mods, lemme know if this isn't cool, but I'll just share the link to the full post:

(Link removed by mod)

Any questions, lemme know.

-Andy

Wow really went out on that website didn't ya :D 

What led you into spirituality or this forum in particular? Just curious

@Bando  Spirituality - honestly dude, a bunch of LSD trips from about 5 years or so ago. Before that I thought any sort of "spirituality" was "hippie bullshit, and I'm too good for that silly nonsense." Damn, LSD slapped some sense into me and opened my mind. I spent my first trip just nonstop writing in my diary for about 16 hours, unpacking all the preconceived notions I'd had in the past. That one trip made me more openminded than anything else I've ever experienced.

Tripped like another 40 times since then over the last 5 years. A mate of mine also got into DMT, and I joined a group on meetup.com and made some awesome friends through that.

At some point I plan on writing a tonne of articles about all this stuff for my site - just haven't had time.

@Kalki Avatar - Yeah I know man, the timing is really bad. Dating sucks in my country right now too. Dunno where you're at in terms of looks/appearance/self-development, but one thing I've been doing is using this pandemic as really good impetus/motivation to lose some fat, work out at home, work on my mental health, etc. Even if dating's hard as hell in your country right now, there's always other stuff we can be doing that'll pay off later.

-Andy