Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joshuahuebner

Manifesting physical things

2 posts in this topic

I heard Leo talking about the mind projecting and creating reality.        (Timestamp: 17:24 )

I get it to a certain degree. I understand that your unconscious mind is responsible for how others treat you and I understand that you can get wealthy with the right mindset

BUT LEO was also talking about manifesting physical objects in a really complex way. What did he mean by that? Can someone explain it to me?

Think of it like a computer game. 

The computer generates the scenery and characters on the fly as you navigate your way around the map. 

Your mind is like the computer. So if you could access the computer directly you could make it generate (manifest) anything you wanted it to. It's the same with the mind.

Of course the analogy is not quite the same. The mind is not made of logic gates, it doesn't "compute" stuff - we're not in the Matrix movie. So don't take it too literally.

The big problem is how does the computer game character (you) hack the computer directly? Maybe it's impossible?

What Leo is hinting at, is that it may actually be possible. But you would need to raise your level of consciousness to a much higher level first. You would have to become a sort of God with powers of creation.

That's my take on it.

All stories and explanations are false.