Nick

Actualized.org App

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I was thinking about having an app for this forum would be useful for me, as well as other people since I only go to the forums with my phone. Not all Website features work just fine in a phone. So here's an idea for the  developers, why not make an app for the forums, and maybe all in all: actualized.org app. I think it would be nice to have one. I'd be using it everyday. What do you guys think?

I never tried to post from my phone, but on iPhone 6/ Chrome setup i had no problems logging in and browsing the forum.

Just now, Yavor Kirov said:

I never tried to post from my phone, but on iPhone 6/ Chrome setup i had no problems logging in and browsing the forum.

Yes, but I mean app would be smoother than web version. Also in app you would have everything in one place

Probably. However apps don't just appear out of nowhere. It takes someone to make one or pay for one, there is a ton of other challenges stemming from that - bugs, compatibility issues, different OS-es... We just got a free forum with great quality so let's enjoy it for a while at least, before starting to q.q (cry) for an app and other improvements.

9 minutes ago, Yavor Kirov said:

So what if i told you I can quote things you did not say like you did say it? :D looks like you know how to have a gratitude for whats already here but not looking for further improvement...

55 minutes ago, Nick said:

tell me more about it :D I am doing this from Mozilla Firefox on my laptop. Seems like a forum-wide "visual" bug.

... @Nick you just found a bug here

Although I bet it's not a big issue if this remains unresolved. I can name like super widely used 5 forum softwares right away where you can do the same thing in pretty much the same fashion =)

just put [quote_tags='another_username']and write what you will [ / quote]

Edited by Yavor Kirov