Followers 0
Nak Khid

My Health Situation, Leo Gura July 21, 2020

1 post in this topic

My Health Situation,

Leo Gura 
Blog July 21, 2020

https://www.actualized.org/insights

Sorry to hear about this Chronic Fatigue may father had it but he was quite old by then.

I have noticed that the CDC had withdrawn their recommendations for gradual exercise and cognitive therapy.
There are some recent journal articles talking about how exercise had made their CF worse.

This may not mean it doesn't mean it can't work. I assume you've tried that approach.
For instance daily walking,  running or swimming and done at very gentle levels, no pushing but doing it faithfully every day at the same time, the distance not mattering. I assume you've tried that, seems very ordinary.  Although some CFS sufferers report this making their symptoms worse.  It seems the outcomes is not entirely conclusive

Maybe you've tried hypno therapy. That can be effective if the person doing it is very experienced.  You should be able to get a recording of the session.
Then you listen to it just before sleeping and after you wake up when your brain waves are in the suggestible sate . This would have to be done for at least a month.
This doesn't mean the CFS is not physiological --it means the remedy might not be.    The subconscious is like a dog.  It will respond to repetitious  suggestion over a period of time