Manusia

I realize I almost everytime talked to myself. What should I do next to self inquiry?

2 posts in this topic

After watching Leo videos a lot. I almost never contemplating any stuff that Leo talked. And when I do my first shroom, I just verify what Leo said, boom boom boom.. lot of data downloaded and I verify lot of stuff in the psychedelic strom.  After that experience I just blindly believe what Leo says, I think doing that things make me have the truth.  But time by time passing I watching more of Leo videos and I realized I become too ideological, I conviced myself that I have the absolute truth. I became neurotic in my belief about actualized.org. Time pass and eventually I do contemplation work that Leo says need to be doing in the end of videos titled 'how ideology works'. Then I drive my motorcycle to go to my home town with contemplation, and I clicked.... 'I always talk to myself' wherever I go.. I always conviced myself to believe what to believe.
Anddd.... whattttt It cant be real dude, In that state I consciously aware how I tell myself what to belief in ANYTHING. Its liberating me but just for a while idk. I confused with whats really real? And whats not real in everything that seems very real?
Anyone have recommendation to me for what I can do for my next self inquiry?

Sorry bad english.

Edited by Manusia
Adding 'next'

I always conviced myself to believe what to believe.

Yes. Now try to believe only in thought that feels good to you.
Ask the questions: "How do I feel about it?", "Is it coming from the place of love (abundance) or from the place of fear (lack)?".

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x