Darren93

Thank You Leo

6 posts in this topic

Just felt a need to share my fictional narrative;)

When I was 14, while listening to music I randomly had a profound spiritual experience. It was beyond words and confusing, but very real. From that moment forward, I dedicated my life, love, and purpose to creating music. 

This year, at 22, I took mushrooms. I had no idea how life changing that would be. I experienced ego death and divine love. I wept tears of joy, repeatedly saying "It's so beautiful." As an adult, I was able to realize that this experience and the one I had as a child were the same. I knew I had to find a way to permanently reside in this state while sober. 

Around the same time, I discovered Leo's videos. They blew my mind, concisely describing my thoughts and experiences, providing insights, and giving me a clear path for moving forward. 

I know now my life purpose is to become enlightened, and create music that helps others experience and discover this truth. I have a long way to go, but without Leo's videos I wouldn't even know where to begin. So from the bottom of my heart thank you man, keep up the good work!

I've been watching these videos for a couple of years now, and still cannot believe how lucky I am to find actualized.org just through a random chance. I don't even want to imagine what my life would be, if I never found out about Leo and his videos. I feel that I am such a privileged person to have access (through Leo and his advices, books that he suggests, etc.) to the best and most profound wisdom humanity has ever, ever gathered.

It feels like if you were so lucky to be abducted by aliens and to be shown and taught other advanced worlds, advanced concepts, advanced purposes, advanced knowledge, principles, attitudes, goals, to be shown consciousness and being itself. With these videos, if we follow advices and do the work, we have the chance to actually be the most progressive humans ever lived. It's like a real chance to advance from homo sapiens to the next stage of human evolution. Not just become a better person and have a better life, but to actually become something more advanced than just a normal modern human - be an awakened being. Or, at very least, grow to a very pshychologically healthy and mature, truly wise person, which may be still considered as other kind of human comparing to normal people. Right now, during this life period, it becomes possible. 

I'm 16 years old I started with Actualized.org recently just because of an arbitrary experience and I would  like to share it with you.One day I was on youtube searching for a video about politics....and in that video there were words that were used,the words were so irrelevant to self actualization it was "Brain wash"I really had a thought  in my head so profound!it goes like this.......... I'm a chimp and I get brain washed everyday by society the insight was similiar to the video Leo made about "30 ways society fucks you in the ass"

But mysteriously the night after that insightfull experience I got depressed,neurotic and I was acting the victim so eventually I looked for soloutions for those problems and so I discovered Leo and Leo's videos are so exciting though there long but still he gives accurate simplified information that suits the myopic,unwise(unactualized)mind which I believe is a gift he has,so now I'm after meditation for the rest of my life,I'm through 1 month now and through 5 months of that I would like to start touching on Enlightenment through self enquiry and the neti neti method so now I want to read more on Enlightenment and other quartered techniques.

I was never so sure of what I want till I started watching Leo(Actualized.org).....so thanks so much Leo!!!!!!!!!! For providing me with ideas from your far sighted mind to understand the self actualization needs hence build my own. :)

Agreed, discovering Leo and Actualized.org videos changed my life profoundly. 

I will do what I can to pay it forward, thank you Leo.

@Darren93  Maybe point us in the direction to find and experience your music when the time comes that you realize and release some of it. Enjoy the process. (I know I don't have to tell you that lol.)