Bruno

How To Do Inner Work

5 posts in this topic

In Leo's channel he has videos about Self-Acceptance Practice and Self-Inquiry Practice, but I would like to understand more about the many other practices of Inner Work, since they are the heart of personal development.

• How to do Contemplation
  • How to do Introspection
  • How to do Shadow Work
  • How to work with Beliefs
  • The wrong ways and misconceptions of practicing Inner Work

What do you seek by diving into all of these topics? 

Read The Book of Not Knowing! There is a part of shadow work and contemplation.. Regarding the contemplation, choose a topic and think about it for long periods of time.. You can do it while. Commuting, walking, etc 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

On 29/07/2016 at 7:22 AM, Kenya said:

What do you seek by diving into all of these topics? 

Personal growth, Resolve neurosis, Develop Self-esteem (Nathaniel branden's self-esteem) Become more authentic, develop masculinity,  understand the mind. 

• Not enlightenment, although I'm OK with enlightenment practices to achieve these goals I just listed, but enlightenment is no my main concern. 

Its helpful to study from as many sources as you can ,   you can  use the search function at the top of the page to get fast answers on the forum.

Just starting the 2nd week of self work  , I was directed that meditation is the base and the place to start.

Set a timer for 20 or 30 minutes in a darkened room , try be still letting your mind relax and cycle threw its images which you should ignore and let go on by without entertaining.

It puts you in touch with your mind , with practice you can choose what thoughts to act on and which thoughts pass on. this can have a profound effect on your actions.