Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Focus Shift

Groupthink and Libertarianism

2 posts in this topic

A friend and I (Hewkii, trippy dude who did the soundtrack for the Leo The Bulb God Video) were discussing this latest commentary I did and he told me how this video reminded him of Leo's episode on the absurdity of Libertarianism. Yes, we are individual cells but also participate in a collective organism, be it a nation or broader global community. Also, even though Libertarians claim to be individualists, do you think they participate in groupthink? Given that they are members of a collective ideology. 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

5 hours ago, Focus Shift said:

A friend and I (Hewkii, trippy dude who did the soundtrack for the Leo The Bulb God Video) were discussing this latest commentary I did and he told me how this video reminded him of Leo's episode on the absurdity of Libertarianism. Yes, we are individual cells but also participate in a collective organism, be it a nation or broader global community. Also, even though Libertarians claim to be individualists, do you think they participate in groupthink? Given that they are members of a collective ideology. 

Shure they do but probably much less. Do you think Ayn Rand was into groupthink? Every philosophy has it's strong parts and that is their's it seems.