Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayG84

Are Thoughts and Emotions Frequencies in Consciousness?

1 post in this topic

I've been contemplating this morning about human senses and perception and I keep coming to the realization that everything functions as frequencies. Light, electricity, sound, time, touch sensations, etc. Everything that we can perceive can be deconstructed to frequencies, and we are just 'tuning in' to a very limited part of the frequency range (which is Infinite for all of them). We only see 'certain' things, only hear 'certain' things, only feel 'certain' things, but the potential is limitless. The frequencies go on infinitely. I think we are seeing a limited part of Consciousness itself when we measure these frequencies. They only become relative when we 'look' at them, just like Quantum Fields. There are most definitely Energies and frequencies that we cannot even feel or perceive in anyway. We just don't have the tools in limited form. 

Can thoughts and emotions be seen as a frequency or wave that just happens in Consciousness similar to Light. It's just a frequency of Infinite Intelligence (thoughts) and Love (emotion) that we 'tune' into? Is this what teachers mean when they talk about 'attunement'? There are frequencies of energies that we have to become more conscious of? 

Edited by JayG84