Itsokimok

Coach interview please

3 posts in this topic

I have 6 questions to ask a life/personal growth coach for my career exploration journey. Would anyone currently working as a coach be willing to spare a few minutes to briefly answer my questions? I can DM them to you and you can just reply back with your answers.

To clarify. I'm looking to interview a coach about what it's like to be a coach as a possible career path for myself. Just 6 questions to answer very briefly via DM. I don't want to take up too much of your time.

Thank you much in advance.

Edited by Itsokimok

Not a coach, but I can refer to a coach I hired a few months ago that got me great results. ( Of course with lots of work )

I did about 6 months of online 1 hour a week calls . 

Genuinely cares for you and won't waste your time ( unless you don't take it serious) 

His name is Denton Fisher, you can find him at his youtube channel King Mentality  for personal growth advice.  Email him, he will response though he is busy.  He charges 100$ an hour for 1hour or 400$ for 5hours , Not sure if he raised the prices. 

He has real results, I consider him a good friend and has helped me at my lowest. 

You will have his personal number, and able to text for any questions in your journey.  He works with very successful people and is on the come up tbh, I knew him when he had 5k subs on youtube and little audience. His tik tok has been blowing up, I'm happy to see him so successful. 

Healthy No Bullshit dude,  he may offer a free 10-30mins call to interview you first but maybe he changed that due to high volume. I highly recommend coaching over online courses ( I do still buy courses/online products) because I personally see more results that way, I can be lazy . 

Yes I know it expensive, any coach worth while is going to cost $$. Its truly is an investment. Can't pay? WORK WORK WORK, take a job that pays and SAVE , come back and purchase . I'm currently in the saving process again and about ready to hire another coach to help me launch my own business on the website Upwork. His team charges 5000$, yes again thats a lot for me but its an investment. I was also lucky enough to get a referral from someone I trust. Honest online coaches are getting more rare, so even if you don't go with him, find one that has real Results . 

Good Luck.