Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nick_98

What if every human has awakened ?

5 posts in this topic

I invite you to use your imagination, just for entertainment. Feel free to take the question wherever you want.

Let me start here:

-There will be way more people doing spiritual teaching for a living to help others with raising their consciousness.

-More People will be nicer and much more open minded.

-More People won't treat science as truth.

1 hour ago, Nick_98 said:

There will be way more people doing spiritual teaching for a living to help others with raising their consciousness.

In a society that's fully awake? Definetely not, because there's nothing really that must be taught. Everyone becomes enlightened at a very young age and that's no big deal. Also I believe that then not everyone necessarily has to do something "for a living". You only work as much as necessary.

In a society where most people are debating on existential questions and have had spiritual glimpses only, spirituality is quite mainstream and therefore has less addtional (sub)cultural attachments than it currently has. There are less actual teachers, but way more ordinary people giving spiritual advice and guidance on a personal level.

This will happen in the very distant future. There will be a time when everybody is awakened. 

However, we will no longer be called humans. We will become something else. 

I've read that the average age of self actualising is 36. That would mean that about half of the population, mostly older, are at least modestly awakened.

What i wonder is when post-integral stages become more integrated.