Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frenk

Nde white light

23 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Ayahuasca is amazing!! Not always a way to a full awakening, but extremely invaluable nonetheless. Most practitioners I've dealt with have volunteers that help with the ceremonies, that partake in the plant medicine without cost. My advice is to travel to a trusted practitioner, and stay with them for awhile volunteering, doing whatever needs to be done. They will take care of you and make sure you get what you need. 

That sounds so awesome! I hope it will come true and set me free from the vail of shadows ?

Edited by Nercohype

On 6/30/2020 at 7:50 AM, Nercohype said:

I wanna try all the psychedelics but it's so fucking hard to get them ?everywhere I looked its like: straight to jail or die from poisoning from wrong plant combination. How the hell do people shop for theses things?! Seems like people have their own psychedelic shop just nearby their home. ?

I managed to get two mushrooms which gave me no insights or anything but ill feeling in my stomach. Got LSD last year and it was nice little trip but no spiritually, no deep thaughts no fucking nothing. The only "psychedelic" which is so much available is weed and I have some profound experiences with it but now I'm addicted ?‍♂️

Once, I tried a powerful psychedelic, and it was some special mushroom. I did not go into detail about what kind of mushroom it was or what effect it had. And I want to tell my experience how I felt the best feeling and how I got peace. It was like I was in the sky, and the light was very bright, like the light was calling me to myself, but I couldn't move and tried to break free of the chains that were holding me. The light was like a beam, and it was constantly moving around, like in concerts. I will try to explain what the light was; some companies provide LIGHTING SERVICES ACROSS THE UK, they have a video on their website where the beam runs. I ended up never being able to get out, and I woke up in my bed afterward. What do you think it was?

Edited by bostavan