Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r0ckyreed

The next step for Actualized.org

1 post in this topic

I think that the next step for actualized.org is to apply all the lessons and virtues into a discussion about morality. I notice that actualized.org is very metaphysically/epistemically based. Although, I think metaphysics is the highest discussed content on actualized.org with only a couple videos that I know of on morality: 1. Why good and evil don’t exist and 2. Conscious politics.  I think that the next step will be to take all of the insights that Leo has developed and go full-circle and bringing it back to discipline and how to apply the insights into life. I think actualized.org could focus on morality in particular virtue ethics or deontology as I think that there is a lot of confusion about what is “moral” these days. Just because morality is relative is imaginary does not mean we should avoid the topic. I think that if actualized.org goes back full circle to tie it back into Value Theory: what is the Good Life and how to live it and Virtue Ethics or Deontology, how to live to moral life, then I think it would be a very interesting step to attract more viewers. Many people who watch your content will not achieve these high states and probably don’t know what you are talking about. It may seem abstract for them. But tying it back into morality/discipline and ways to practically live life purpose then I think it would be a very progressive move for actualized.org because it will empower more and more people to live virtuously and morally high quality lives. Anyways this is what I see that could be changed.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?