Empty

Making A Bold Change!!

5 posts in this topic

Please, do not answer me with enlightenment jargon, for I am looking for a simple answer, and I don't sBeak English very well :D 

Let me introduce myself first ;), I am Muhammad and I am from Morocco, North Africa. I have been following Leo for 8 months, and it has been a bliss. I am no longer depressed. I am no longer a negative thinker. I can stay at home with a complete peace of mind, feeling no kind of loneliness, guilt, shame, or anything like that. Just recently, when I watched the last videos of Leo, from Life minimalism to the last video of happiness, my vision starts clearing up. I want to make a BOLD CHANGE this year, but I am AFRAID, because I do not know where it is going to lead. It may lead to some AMAZING rewards, and it may be a WASTED year!!   

I want to quit university and continue with my blog, which I started recently, why? because of the following reasons:   

• If I quit university and my blog goes well, I will be able to settle in one of the most beautiful cities in Morocco and the world; a quiet city where I can pursue enlightenment work.   
  • I will be no longer living with my family, which means more freedom and discipline.  
  • I will not work in a 9 to 5 job. 
  • I will live a truly tribal simple lifestyle.   

what do you think, guys? 

If you expect your blog to pay the bills, think again. That's very tough to accomplish and you shouldn't bank on it. Prove consistent profit first before you decide to move out.

When it comes to income, you need a reliable plan, not just a pipe dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, Muhammad said:

Please, do not answer me with enlightenment jargon, for I am looking for a simple answer, and I don't sBeak English very well :D 

Let me introduce myself first ;), I am Muhammad and I am from Morocco, North Africa. I have been following Leo for 8 months, and it has been a bliss. I am no longer depressed. I am no longer a negative thinker. I can stay at home with a complete peace of mind, feeling no kind of loneliness, guilt, shame, or anything like that. Just recently, when I watched the last videos of Leo, from Life minimalism to the last video of happiness, my vision starts clearing up. I want to make a BOLD CHANGE this year, but I am AFRAID, because I do not know where it is going to lead. It may lead to some AMAZING rewards, and it may be a WASTED year!!   

I want to quit university and continue with my blog, which I started recently, why? because of the following reasons:   

• If I quit university and my blog goes well, I will be able to settle in one of the most beautiful cities in Morocco and the world; a quiet city where I can pursue enlightenment work.   
  • I will be no longer living with my family, which means more freedom and discipline.  
  • I will not work in a 9 to 5 job. 
  • I will live a truly tribal simple lifestyle.   

what do you think, guys? 

let me see if i get this right, you dont want to get an education, or work, you just want to spend time on a blog online, and you want to live a truly tribal simple lifestyle, i think you are very young and foolish at this point.

8 hours ago, charlie2dogs said:

let me see if i get this right, you dont want to get an education, or work, you just want to spend time on a blog online, and you want to live a truly tribal simple lifestyle, i think you are very young and foolish at this point.

I don't want to isolate myself completely. I would still be able to travel from time to time. In fact, If I run a successful online business, that means I will be free to go wherever I want. 

Muhammad, I'm glad to hear that you made such progress in the past 8 months! Keep up the good work!

To your idea: A blog is something you often can pull up as a side gig, so you can go on studying until you have a stable income (and even finishing your studies). If I'm not mistaken the living costs around Morocco are 400-500 USD per month. Is that correct? That would be very reachable on the side if you have a solid business plan.

The way I would approach it and how I actually do it: I create and build up several independent income streams besides working full time. I have websites that bring me consistently money using ad networks like Google AdSense. And I have websites where I sell digital products. They all bring in a 4 digit sum monthly and it was possible to reach this by working on it on weekends.

University doesn't guarantee you a job, but you still can learn some very good skills for the future and if your studies are backed by the government, unlike in the USA, you won't create a massive burden of debts with it. So I would defenitely go for it, if possible.

Edited by cloudpusher