Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christian

How High Levels Of Energy Throughout The Day

4 posts in this topic

I find that to live a self actualized life and to instill powerful habits like meditation, visualization, positive affirmations and have a strong work ethic, energy is important. And it is very hard to have high energy. Because we live in a culture where we are constantly bombarded with stuff going on around us and are expected to be doing so many things. And I don't really know about you, but for me, it is really demanding on my psyche and has taken away much valuable energy that I want to take back.

I was therefore wondering if there are any folks on this forum who generally have a high level of energy in daily life and do not get drained easily.

What are the different habits that you have installed that give you a high level of energy?

Would be quite beneficial to know cause energy certainly is an important aspect as it relates to focus and results.

Thanks in advance guys :D

Well, the basic thing's are always eating healthy, sleeping etc.

For me personally, I never get tired "when I'm there". In a social event or such, but when I get home I am kinda dead for 1-2 days after a tiring event/week.

@Christian

Stop mastrubrating. That not only drains energy but I depletes the bodies nutrients over years of abuse.  Check out for yourself how much of the bodies nutrients the testicles rob from the body to go into manufacturing sperm.  And to go spurt it out means you have just starved yourself of a week's nutrients than cannot be replaced by food. 

Stop whacking off and you will have a lot more energy that you can imagine.

15 hours ago, Christian said:

I find that to live a self actualized life and to instill powerful habits like meditation, visualization, positive affirmations and have a strong work ethic, energy is important. And it is very hard to have high energy. Because we live in a culture where we are constantly bombarded with stuff going on around us and are expected to be doing so many things. And I don't really know about you, but for me, it is really demanding on my psyche and has taken away much valuable energy that I want to take back.

I was therefore wondering if there are any folks on this forum who generally have a high level of energy in daily life and do not get drained easily.

What are the different habits that you have installed that give you a high level of energy?

Would be quite beneficial to know cause energy certainly is an important aspect as it relates to focus and results.

Thanks in advance guys :D

if you want to have higher energy during the day, eat smaller meals more often, like eat something every couple hours, doesnt have to be a lot, it will help maintain the energy and be sure to eat the right foods in the process