28 cm unbuffed

Shadow work

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I watched the Transformation Mastery course by Julien Blanc and there were many steps there, all of which I think I overcame. There is one more thing and he presents it as a last step himself, if I am not mistaken, which is this notion of "I am a bad person". 

I know I am not a bad person, in fact, I am a really good guy. Yet, there is this thought repeating itself in my head, in many forms, coming back again and again. Julien says that is was deeply rooted in him, because our society is showing us, that bad guys are also cool and it's awesome to be a bad guy character. I am not sure if that is it in my case. Not really sure what it is and even what triggers it, it's just a thought on a loop autopilot that I have. It's like an old shadow of mine, that refuses to fade away and die, it's really annoying and I would love to get rid of that once for all.

WIth other thought loops, I used a method of just watching and not attaching to them, because from what I know, giving them any attention and emotional attachment is just making them stronger. It worked for all of my shadow work, but this one just dies hard. 

Any advice would be golden, thank you a lot.

3 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

I know I am not a bad person, in fact, I am a really good guy.

You are neither bad nor good. Or both, as you wish. Assigning yourself the label "good guy" begs for a "bad guy" shadow form. The reverse is also true.

Also, check out 3-2-1 Shadow Process