Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
actualizing25

Feeling of freedom

3 posts in this topic

Sometimes this feeling of freedom and liberation runs through me. When I watch a beautiful panorama, a beautiful landscape or in general experience a very amazing view from a far distance, there are moments, when I feel this blissful feeling of freedom. There are many things in my life, which brings it up. For example as I mentioned a beautiful scenery can trigger it. There is a place near my home, from which you have a view over the whole city, where I live. And whenever Im watching the wholy city from that far distance  Im experiencing a very beautiful and liberating feeling of freedom. I feel connected somehow. When Im at that place Im just standing there and watching how the city is alive. The trains, which are driving into the city and again out of it. All the cars, which are driving, the tractors, the factories, which are emitting all this smoke, all the people, who are in the city and all the people who are in their houses. All of this is sometimes so beautiful that im just standing there and watching how the city is alive. Sometimes Im standing there for 30 mins (what the other people might think seeing a dude watching this scenery for so long, probably think Im crazy:)). Im just standing there and sometimes even have to cry because of the beauty of it. 

This feeling of freedom I also experience when I see airplanes because they are free up in the sky, without boundries and limits. Because of that I really love airports. I feel very attracted to them because they are a symbol of freedom for me.

Also when I listen to a beautiful piece of music, I feel free, Sometimes Im really crying like a baby because of how beautiful this piece of music is.

There are many more things in my life, which can trigger this feeling, this sense of freedom, beauty and connection. But I dont want to list them all here, would be too long.

Really, its more than just a feeling, Its very hard to explain. But words like beautiful and liberating can describe this experience well.

Do you guys think that these experiences are just glimpses of absolute total freedom?  Maybe im just connected to the beauty of reality in these moments.

These experiences are one of the reasons Im pursuing awakening because I think deep down Im yearning for that limitless, absolute and infinite freedom. 

thanks for reading and commenting

Edited by actualizing25

I feel the same way about many things. It really makes me happy to see beauty in things, even if it were to be simple things like water pouring or how the leaves of a tree sway in the wind.