aklacor727

Noticing huge progress!

1 post in this topic

It finally clicked for me and changed everything....by being so concerned about other opinions of me, it was putting me in my head and shutting me down. The very act of doing this,  if anything,  has created the opposite of what I desire which is connection!

I decided to just let go. Be myself,  no cares of whatever anyone thought. See what would happen.  If I felt my body tense up I would just relax my body and get back to the present moment.  Pretty soon, I was connecting and having good conversations which just relaxed me more. 

With all that is going on in the world, political conversations came up which I would normally not really contribute to. The person I got to speaking with, has the more conservative patriot violent mindset. Talked about how if he was rolling through a riot In his truck and someone tried to do anything he would just shoot them ? he even had a gun on him! (When I challenged that he justified it with overpopulation ?) I got deep into talking about love, and even brought up spiral dynamics. He got very passionate but I was pleasantly surprised to notice i wasnt reacting or responding in emotionally defensive ways, just curious about understanding where he was coming from and wanting to open his mind.   I understand this is just the point he is at in his development. Thanks to @Leo Gura and all that I have learned from him. He seems to be pretty stuck in his beliefs but if anything I hope I planted a seed of love into the back of his mind,  and if I cross paths with him again I hope to only grow that more ?

Thank you leo, I love you!