Emerald

Forums To Passively Promote My Channel

23 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

With Mailchimp you can send a lot of e-mails without problem. Sometimes if you send many e-mails some servers can consider that like you are doing spam and can block your messages. Mailchimp has a way to send the e-mails one by one or in smaller quantities so the servers doesn't consider them spam.

The other thing is that the form has the option to send an email to the person, so the person can then confirm that he / she wants to be added to your newsletter. It's also a way to confirm that the person is using that e-mail and also to confirm that is not a robot or a bot. That's software that fill the forms only to get your e-mail and spam you later with advertising.

Here you have the link to other features. The free version is quite good.

http://mailchimp.com/features/

Thank you! This is so helpful. I tried to set up a mailchimp at one point in time but decided not to bother. I'm definitely going to get one now.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins I found guest blogging and instagram the best ways to grow the right kind of following. Instagram is working superbly well for me, I went from 0 to 10k followers in 4 months. It is a lot of work, but the results are worth it. My account is quote based but you could easily promote your YouTube channel there, since you can upload short clips.