Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kundalini91

My awakening and opening up for the light

5 posts in this topic

Hi.

New on this forum and have been through a intense healing journey the last year or so.

want to start off by saying i am pretty lucky that i have access to my brothers float studio and have had around 200 + floating sessions..

Going inwards into the body and the emotions that lie inside, uncovering difficult experiences and feelings which have been buried deep since childhood.

I was programmed since childhood to be the always happy guy, pleasing others, sacrificing myself for everyone and everything.. never truly listening to what i needed. Lots of this happened through a traumatic childhood, with a opioid addicted father , and traumatized mother..

So i have also done a lot of psychedelics, Lsd, Shrooms, San Pedro and Ayahuasca ceremonies.. Which led me to an amazing Jungian Therapist which is helping me

to talk about the incidents, traumatic experiences and releasing the dark energy/emotions i have had held in my body. 

Things seem to go in waves in these times we are living in now, darkness comes and there are painful emotions which needs to be felt in the body.. and released with love..

What i am wondering about in this forum is that through my healing journey it seems that whenever a storm/ dark period is over i open up for more light in my eyes.. i see white crystals, white light in my vision/eyes.. especially screens and traffic lights seem to illuminate stronger than ever.. it feels like my experience of being human is becoming richer and richer.. my hearing i better, and the senses seems to become sharper. Maybe it has something to do with awakening, floating, breathing, and meditating a lot and becoming more present in my life/light?

Long post, but i hope anyone experiences the same and have something to share in regards to this.

Edited by kundalini91

@kundalini91

Yes indeed. Less identifying as an object of appearance. Excellent. Takes a minute, but you’ll be able to turn that whiteness /  brightness / illuminosity up & down ‘at will’. Same for the bliss. You are light & love.  It’s delightful, no? ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@kundalini91 Good for you brother. Fill up yourself with love :) Wish you the best luck.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

9 hours ago, James123 said:

@kundalini91 Good for you brother. Fill up yourself with love :) Wish you the best luck.

Thank you brother :)