Hansu

Do I have a problem with self-love?

23 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hansu said:

Yes, I learned this through the video "Power of self-acceptance". Now whenever if I guilt myself, I do the visualization of attaching the thing that guilts me into myself and then giving myself love from an incredebly powerful source I found. This doesnt only help me with self-acceptance, but with every overwhelming emotion I have.

It can even dissolve physical pain momentarily (couple seconds). I've thought about turning it into some sort of physical pain acceptance meditation

Sounds like the right track, the more you do it, the easier it gets and often leads to a deeper understanding a better solutions so to say.

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Sounds like the right track, the more you do it, the easier it gets and often leads to a deeper understanding a better solutions so to say.

Yeah, I always thought this was just a stepping stone towards something more powerful. Nevertheless, it feels so powerful in comparison to everything else I've ever realized in self help that it feels supernatural :D

1 minute ago, Hansu said:

Yeah, I always thought this was just a stepping stone towards something more powerful. Nevertheless, it feels so powerful in comparison to everything else I've ever realized in self help that it feels supernatural :D

Awesome keep going. ?