Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soniadoll_

Emotions

4 posts in this topic

I'm probably in a low self conscious state of mind but I get this feeling of sadness when I see loved ones struggling. I have always been overly sensitive and sometimes I feel like its preventing me from looking within. I find this as a negative trait but can this possibly be very beneficial and how can I use it for beneficial or more positive purposes?

1 hour ago, soniadoll_ said:

I'm probably in a low self conscious state of mind but I get this feeling of sadness when I see loved ones struggling. I have always been overly sensitive and sometimes I feel like its preventing me from looking within. I find this as a negative trait but can this possibly be very beneficial and how can I use it for beneficial or more positive purposes?

there is nothing wrong with having feelings for those in distress, there is also nothing wrong with trying to change it if its done constructively, but one thing you should realize, all sickness and disease and distress is self created by the individual it is never by accident.  remember most everyone is programed with a false belief system so know what you are dealing with before you decide that you want to change someone else.  having compassion for others and being sensitive is good traits, but you cant let it become a negative to you, you have to see the big picture as well as the aspects of the little picture.

@soniadoll_ I think it is important to work on you more than others. As a life coach myself, I realised through my journey I have been through a lot of hard times and have hit rock bottom more than once but I always knew I wanted to help other people, but how could I do this, if I couldn't help myself first? 

Its a never ending journey constantly bettering yourself, only then when you are in a strong state of mind, mentally, physically & most importantly emotionally can you begin to start helping others. You can't change someone else if they are not willing to make a change for themselves, you can only try to help someone in need if they want it. Some people don't realise they need help and this is the saddest thing to see someone go through hard times pushing people away they love and care about. 

The quality of our life is all controlled by what we choose to believe and the way we choose to interpret things in our mind. Mindset is a huge factor in determining the outcome of our life and the type of people we become in the process. 

Hi, if you are in a low, self-conscious state there is a reason, like with many others you were trained to be this way by unconscious people. Not really their fault or yours just a reality we inherited and have to work with its a starting place to build on. Feeling sad about sad things is good because its real, its the right response. However it doesnt have to last very long it can be replaces by hope, problem solving, focusing on educating and carefully supporting others. All of this supports you too and promotes learning. Overreacting and dramas dont help solve problems, moving to solutions does. If I was struggling and I found out that you loved me and were sad about my situation and you sat down with me to tell me that simple truth about your feelings I would begin to feel supported. Maybe I needed to have someone show some concern and kindness so I could resolve the situation. If you were also willing to just sit there and hear the person talk this can bring clarity to the situation for them just  by being able to hear themself talk about it. Just being you and being there for someone is helpful enough. But you could then move forward even more to being a careing person in the situation who helps solve the problems. I do this all the time with people because I know how and am good at it. Maybe you could bring in other help when you dont know how to solve it on your own. Just some posibilities I can imagine for you. Hmmm,  when looking within often we find the concepts loved ones taught us so there they have a place too. Your identity was influenced by family, for example. Looking within we see their effects on us. Interacting with them can be transformative for the inner identity and bring important realizations about ourselves. Its good you have the chance to care about people you love and be with them.  The benefits you can have by careing about people are many