Natasha

Home Recipe For Whitening Tooth Paste (no Chemicals)

12 posts in this topic

@Vaishnavi If you watched the video, Drew also mentions that turmeric de-calcifies the pineal gland. Bonus! 

Wow, my first thoughts were that it would turn your teeth yellow. Turmeric stains are hard to shift on clothes.

I know that some foods can be absorbed in the mouth, but how much do you need to de-calcify your pineal gland? Wouldn't you benefit more by cooking with turmeric?

@Allinthemind Turmeric would stain on its own, but not when mixed with coconut and peppermint oils. Also, as a supplement turmeric is more absorbable when taken with coconut oil. When I make my turmeric tea, I always put a bit of coconut oil in it for that purpose.    

58 minutes ago, Allinthemind said:

I know that some foods can be absorbed in the mouth, but how much do you need to de-calcify your pineal gland? Wouldn't you benefit more by cooking with turmeric?

It never hurts to get as much of turmeric in your system as you can. There were biopsies done on the people in India with the longest life span, and when they opened up their sculls, their brain was literally yellow from having had consuming turmeric all their life. These people lived to be 110 - 120 years old and healthy up until they died from old age.

Ι have a huge bag of turmeric powder which i had bought for skin purpose. Acne and stuff. I did a lot of masks but then I get bored of the yellowness and gave up the try. I had a nice result I remember.

I knew that we can use it for whitening our teeth also but I never tried it.

Now Im thinking in trying for both purposes at the same time. Any thoughts?

@popi Coconut oil clogs up pores and creates blackheads, etc. Might be better to try different oils if you do skin care. Just google and see what other oils go well together with turmeric. I use argan oil for moisturizer, but there're also avocado, almond, etc that skin loves too.