Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theherosjourney

The Great Awakening? I'm Confused: is Bill Gates really trying to Microchip all of us

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I know I myself have been experiencing some great transformations in my life for past three years. So I think the concept of great awakening and that we are moving to a higher dimension/density is real. But right now most of the YouTubers in the realm of spirituality are mostly talking about things like Bill Gates trying to depopulate and that "the elites" are trying to microchip us and control everyone. 

I personally haven't bought into this and yet some of the people who I truly believe like infinite waters and Aaron Doughty, etc keep talking about how there's a hidden agenda behind all of it, and we are trying to be controlled. And although I love these guys I think they might just be spreading out more conspiracy theories while seeing guys like Bill gates as pure evil. Now I think Gates might have some hidden agenda to profit and probably gain more popularity but it's hard to believe that someone who has contributed a decent amount to raise awareness in humanity can be 100% evil and depopulate us?  Not trying to defend him but most things he said at the TED talk was taken out of context and most people didn't even bother to watch it. And yet here is the real problem I see. I think the spiritual teachers themselves might be spreading out more fear and terror by talking about this every single day and they might not be able to stop because they themselves know that it is the "hot topic" getting them more and more views/followers every single day.

I'm not against anybody and like Leo says "Be skeptic of your own skepticism" that's what I think I'm doing right now.

But what are your thoughts on this? I'm really interested to hear.

So what you can do is look at this critically. The main source of this is vaccines and the Ted talk where he talks about 'depopulation'. Look at both these things and come to your conclusion, as in look at the safety of vaccines, how many lives it saves or damages. There's a vaccine court in america so that's a good start point. 

Keep in mind infinite waters and teal Swan etc do not have more information than you have access to, there's no secret papers that they have, so any conclusions that have been drawn is either from their research which you can also do or from there 'intuition'.

I think the problem with a lot of these younger spiritual people is that they aren't fully awake but they have their identities wrapped up in a spiritual life. They have many blind spots but because they've got such large followings they speak with a certainty on subjects that they don't really know about. Also keep in mind a lot of 'new age' spiritual people who are usually green, are quite dogmatic on veganism, natural cures etc so they are automatically against modern medicine, specifically vaccines. A large amount of these guys audience are these types and so they would definitely turn them off if they said vaccines aren't that bad. I'm not sure how calculated it is, but it's definitely a factor. 

Another thing is you will notice enlightened beings like adyshanti, mooji, sadhguru not talking about conspiracy theories, if they address the situation its in a completely different way. This isn't to say the younger guys don't have value, they do, but they also have a lot of blind spots. I don't advise following anyone unquestioningly but would be even more alert with infinite waters et al

Watch the small segment from 5:26 to 5:35.

Notice bill gates smirking uncontrollably and getting all giddy when fareed mentions the viruses effect on the economy and the fact that it’ll never be the same....take a long time to recover.

How is that a moment where it is appropriate to smile ?

Am I seeing things or does it look like he is loving this ? 
Is this playing into an agenda he is fronting ? 

Gates seems to have propped up as this new emperor type figure on all things vaccines, as if a household name like him could never lie to the masses. 

Would I trust a vaccine that is supported and proposed by a man presenting in such a giddy manner, despite the current state of society, my gut is screaming hell no.

i mean, his body language/voice  is so poor, he’s like a sloth. I see no actual concern for humanity in his eyes at all, right?... only actual excitement about his role with vaccines..

Stop spreading dumb conspiracy theories.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.