jes

Balance Between Pragmatism And Higher Consciousness

6 posts in this topic

Heay My lovely Actualized.org Family how are you ? 

Please lets discuss this topic ? 

Can you please elaborate more on what you mean by balancing pragmatism and higher consciousness? 

@jes I feel like higher consciousness people would be more pragmatic in life, would you need to achieve a balance between them then? 

Unconscious people do whatever is put in front of them and whatever feels good in the moment at the expense of other perhaps more important things to them whereas more conscious people act more wilfully with where the real progress comes from in whatever they want to be more practical at 

@SaarahI agree,people who are more conscious are more sensible and are practical rather than theoretical.Higher consciousness will achieve pragmatism.

Don't believe what I say I'm a lier~

Edited by Rashad

If you meditate for a long time, you will increase your consciousness and you will notice improvements in your focus, less depression and anxiety, you will think better, you will know what is more important and you will leave tasks that are detrimental for you but you didn't notice before, increase memory retention and recall, you will become more creative, and more and more...

Isn't that pragmatic?

Or what kind of pragmatism are you talking about????

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

19 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Isn't that pragmatic?

I wanna study my subjects practicing high conscious