dboyle

Can Mastery Be One Of My Values?

27 posts in this topic

So I'm thinking of things about what I value in life, and am questioning myself over whether 'Mastery' is a real value for me or not. 

Do you think Mastery can be a value?

@dboyle yes, it's a value that says "I want to do more than just a half-ass job of things in my life" except it's shorter! 

Mastery is an excellent personal value! The best thing about personal values and life purpose is that you can create them however you want. 

After reading the book "mastery", it is hard to ignore the importance of the topic.

So yes, please, make it one of your values. 

There are a bunch of people who do not improve in their daily activities/job and hate plateaus so much

that they actually go back and slack off more and more. Reverse-mastery. 

On 7/8/2016 at 8:52 AM, dboyle said:

So I'm thinking of things about what I value in life, and am questioning myself over whether 'Mastery' is a real value for me or not. 

On 7/8/2016 at 8:52 AM, dboyle said:

this idea you have of mastery what does it mean,  what would it look like if you accomplished your idea of it.

@charlie2dogs Charlie, I'm not happy yet. Will going the right hand path and getting enlightenment cure emotional problems? Thanks

7 minutes ago, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs Charlie, I'm not happy yet. Will going the right hand path and getting enlightenment cure emotional problems? Thanks

what is the right path? and what does enlightenment mean, are you sure that is what you want.

@charlie2dogs no, I'm taking the left hand path to spirituality. I am done being a victim, I am sick and tired of this "follow Mojiji" crap. I know what real enlightenment is, and it's not this "eternal love enlightenment thing" . I asked what enlightenment was in a thread from a group and this is what they replied as:

So many texts, writings, and the media out there endlessly focus on 'enlightenment,' yet the majority of authors cannot state what it is. There is so much theory out there, but little real experience. 

Enlightenment is knocking down walls and barriers within the mind and soul. 

Enlightenment IS:

* Being able to recall and access past life skills and knowledge. 

* Using much more than the standard five senses. The so-called 'sixth sense' becomes a daily part of our lives and is something we use like all of our other senses- sensing things before they happen, drastically increased telepathy, being able to read others' minds, communicate telepathically with animals, sense and feel the emotions and feelings of others [something that needs to be blocked out at will for obvious reasons], drastically increased sensing of energy in certain places, the environment, etc. 

* Drastically increased awareness. With enlightenment, we are much more aware of everything. Things that go unnoticed by most people and what we failed to notice before, we are now aware of and can see much more clearly. 

* Creative Genius comes with higher levels of enlightenment, Along with an increase in intelligence, abilities, and understanding. 

* With true enlightenment, an entire new world opens up. 

What enlightenment IS NOT:
Enlightenment is NOT conforming to bullshit doctrines, ways of life, or special belief systems. 

I want that ^ not Leos idea of "enlightenment" the satanists are master yogis, even http://web.archive.org/web/20160530162759/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Goyims_are_YOGINS.pdf

Now I can learn to become a master-mind yogi master, even more advanced then Leo. To learn all the truths and everything to go with it. Leo said to get rid of the thoughts to experience the soul, that's what "destructing the ego" is about, as when one has no thoughts, it is purely the lifeforce/soul, that's what Leo wants us to experience is the soul. Also  More teachers, more info more knowledge. The "oneness" thing is some garbage, there are still a lot of problems in the world that need to be fixed, then we can have the "oneness" enlightenment. People are being murdered and raped everyday, without consequence to the attackers. World war 3 might even happen and we are sitting here in "oneness". That's after everything is fixed and we have peace, we can also learn more and advance the soul. Sadhguru said to not go into past-lifes or astrology but these are processes of divination. There are even articles about the kundalini serpent on the satan site, these guys are even more advanced than Sadhguru. Satan even means "Truth" in Sanskrit, one of my highest noble values. In addition to that is Excellence, so if the yogi master hierarchy is Satan > Sadhguru > Leo Why not get the best teacher? All this self actualization stuff is great and all, but I want results. I can even become immortal so what do I care about this race against time? Many scientists are actively researching immortality. I can even learn samadhi, many spiritual things to do. Thanks for giving me advice in a time of need, the soul can be advanced with the life force, many things to discover still, I heard Isaac Newton ascended the serpent and thus achieved his genius and life to eternal truths, also there was a mind training technique known as image streaming that led to scary accurate foresight and intuition but I messed that up. Many secrets to learn still, much to study. The only place I was learning about the kundalini was on reddit, and they banned me. With it, you can learn all the eternal truths. Science is for the external, spirituality is with the occult and other such teachings.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Physics_of_the_Soul.html

Quantum physics is just now catching up with consciousness, they have much to go, good to know I will be one of " Christopher Columbus' " Of this stuff :P

Edited by JevinR

4 minutes ago, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs no, I'm taking the left hand path to spirituality. I am done being a victim, I am sick and tired of this "follow Mojiji" crap. I know what real enlightenment is, and it's not this "eternal love enlightenment thing" . I asked what enlightenment was in a thread from a group and this is what they replied as:

So many texts, writings, and the media out there endlessly focus on 'enlightenment,' yet the majority of authors cannot state what it is. There is so much theory out there, but little real experience. 

Enlightenment is knocking down walls and barriers within the mind and soul. 

Enlightenment IS:

* Being able to recall and access past life skills and knowledge. 

* Using much more than the standard five senses. The so-called 'sixth sense' becomes a daily part of our lives and is something we use like all of our other senses- sensing things before they happen, drastically increased telepathy, being able to read others' minds, communicate telepathically with animals, sense and feel the emotions and feelings of others [something that needs to be blocked out at will for obvious reasons], drastically increased sensing of energy in certain places, the environment, etc. 

* Drastically increased awareness. With enlightenment, we are much more aware of everything. Things that go unnoticed by most people and what we failed to notice before, we are now aware of and can see much more clearly. 

* Creative Genius comes with higher levels of enlightenment, Along with an increase in intelligence, abilities, and understanding. 

* With true enlightenment, an entire new world opens up. 

What enlightenment IS NOT:
Enlightenment is NOT conforming to bullshit doctrines, ways of life, or special belief systems. 

I want that ^ not Leos idea of "enlightenment" the satanists are master yogis, even http://web.archive.org/web/20160530162759/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Goyims_are_YOGINS.pdf

Now I can learn to become a master-mind yogi master, even more advanced then Leo. To learn all the truths and everything to go with it. Leo said to get rid of the thoughts to experience the soul, that's what "destructing the ego" is about. More teachers, more info more knowledge. The "oneness" thing is some garbage, there are still a lot of problems in the world that need to be fixed, then we can have the "oneness" enlightenment thing. People are being murdered and raped everyday, without consequence to the attackers. World war 3 might even happen and we are sitting here in "oneness". That's after everything is fixed and we have peace, we can also learn more and advance the soul. Sadhguru said to not go into past-lifes or astrology but these are processes of divination. There are even articles about the kundalini serpent on the satan site, these guys are even more advanced than Sadhguru. Satan even means "Truth" in Sanskrit, one of my highest noble values. In addition to that is Excellence, so if the yogi master hierarchy is Satan > Sadhguru > Leo Why not get the best teacher? All this self actualization stuff is great and all, but I want results. I can even become immortal so what do I care about this race against time? Many scientists are actively researching immortality. I can even learn samadhi, many spiritual things to do. Thanks for giving me advice in a time of need, the soul can be advanced with the life force, many things to discover still, I heard Isaac Newton ascended the serpent and thus achieved his genius and life to eternal truths, also there was a mind training technique known as image streaming that led to scary accurate foresight and intuition but I messed that up. Many secrets to learn still, much to study.

when the student is ready the master will appear,

@charlie2dogs

They are so foolish, they have no idea what their jumping into the yogis need to meet with these people.

Edited by JevinR

5 minutes ago, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs

They are so foolish, they have no idea what their jumping into

he has no experience in consciousness, but good theories.

1 hour ago, charlie2dogs said:

when the student is ready the master will appear,

your first paragraph told me you didnt know what enlightenment was :)

6 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

your first paragraph told me you didnt know what enlightenment was :)

What is enlightenment?

Just curious 

2 minutes ago, Mal said:

What is enlightenment?

Just curious 

enlightenment is the same thing as self realization but i prefer the latter.  enlightenment is when the transition occurs, when consciousness is awakened enough that it can shift from being and believing it is the human being or the observed to being the being of consciousness that it was before becoming lost in the identity and function as that,  it is an experience, not a rationalization of it.

1 minute ago, charlie2dogs said:

enlightenment is the same thing as self realization but i prefer the latter.  enlightenment is when the transition occurs, when consciousness is awakened enough that it can shift from being and believing it is the human being or the observed to being the being of consciousness that it was before becoming lost in the identity and function as that,  it is an experience, not a rationalization of it.

Right. Because I just had an experience where all objects disappeared and the only thing left was my fear of annihilation. 

Was I close?

4 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

I literally saw there was no world. Included in the fear was sorrow that there is no world. The only thing left that had to dissapear was the feeling of me

Just now, Mal said:

Right. Because I just had an experience where all objects disappeared and the only thing left was my fear of annihilation. 

Was I close?

Just now, Mal said:

I literally saw there was no world. Included in the fear was sorrow that there is no world. The only thing left that had to dissapear was the feeling of me

they last thing to drop is the identity.

Just now, charlie2dogs said:

millions upon millions have sought enlightenment for thousands of years, why is it so few that accomplish it?  it is talked about today a great deal, but like here on this site there are over 4k topic, and most posting them dont realized that the cure for all the problems and the people here is self realiztion,  most are looking everywhere for something to give them relief, when they should have been looking inside.

2 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

Strangely enough, I understood that I didn't want enlightenment.  I want the dream, I don't want to be nothing.  There looks like there is nothing to live for there. A black hole forever.