dboyle

Can Mastery Be One Of My Values?

27 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mal said:

Strangely enough, I understood that I didn't want enlightenment.  I want the dream, I don't want to be nothing.  There looks like there is nothing to live for there. A black hole forever.

thats not the case, i assure you, we are, the creative power of this universe, there is no way to be nothing.

1 minute ago, charlie2dogs said:

thats not the case, i assure you, we are, the creative power of this universe, there is no way to be nothing.

Thank you

consciousness is the ground of being and creator of all things, we are that, in a fully awakened state of being we are an all knowing all powerful source of life.

there are a few that are awakening rapidly on this site, they will suddenly one day realized that something has happened to them, they are not the same, they will see everything from a different place, they will be able to see the reality of things, and function as something that is not this physical body, and be able to exercise a limited choice if and when it is called for.  they are looking for the master within, and i can see a few who are well on the way to that.

7 minutes ago, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs Why is enlightenment so hard to get? 

cause most are looking in the wrong place and their belief system is the real problem

@dboyle no mastery is a process, no matter what your values are you can follow this process