Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Dao De Jing - A journal tribute to Bruce Lee❤️

5 posts in this topic

Bruce Lee has always been my most favorite movie hero and human being. He inspired my life. I discovered that a lot of his philosophy was inspired by Dao De Jing. This journal is a tribute to his lasting legacy as a martial artist, a movie hero, a writer, a philosopher, a great dad and son and above all a great human being. 

He was born on 27th November the same date when my neice was born so I jokingly call her Little Bruce Lee. 

This journal will have Chinese concepts that I have learned over the past year, although I couldn't learn much since the time was short and I'm still learning a lot about Chinese culture and philosophy, I love Buddhism and the Dao and I have started incorporating Chinese concepts in my daily life. 

This journal will reflect tidbits on Chinese culture, philosophy concepts, Dao De Jing, religion, daily life, people, lifestyle, cuisine and Bruce Lee. ❤️❤️...

Over the course of a few months I'll probably gain Mastery over Chinese concepts and cultural studies but it will take time. At that point I'll have extensive knowledge and information on Chinese culture, products, people, religion and philosophy so I'll be able to write more. Right now my knowledge is rudimentary at best. 

409r34.jpg

409rvt.jpg

409ruq.jpg

409rx7.jpg

409s23.jpg

409s39.jpg

409rys.jpg

Below is my favorite picture of Bruce Lee. He looks like a smiling angel here. 

409t52.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I promise to keep this journal very beautiful as a tribute to my awesome wonderful hero. 

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful soul. 

409ve6.jpg

To me Bruce Lee is someone very special. 

I remember back in 2012, when I used  to watch biographies of Bruce Lee on YouTube. I used to cry for hours and hours after having emotional breakdowns over watching his biographies. 

Bruce Lee in my eyes was like an older brother to me. His loss felt like the loss of an older brother even if he was generations away from me. 

Somehow to me, Bruce Lee was like a time traveler who transcended beyond time and generations. 

Very upset. 

Today I came across something that was completely heart shattering. 

It broke my heart to pieces. I was a big fan of Bruce Lee. Now I have come across something controversial that was never revealed before. 

I always thought that Bruce Lee was an absolutely faithful husband because faithfulness in a man is always my highest priority when I look up to men. I have an absolute hate for men who are unfaithful to their wives or girlfriends. It is the deal breaker code for me when I want to value some man. Any man who cheats absolutely and permanently breaks the deal.. 

Now this 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5701205/amp/Bruce-Lee-womanizer-got-circumcised-American.html

The article says that Bruce Lee cheated. It has me devastated because I never thought he cheated on the spouse. 

Hmm

I worshipped this person. 

And now..... Too sad. 

I can't hold Bruce Lee in the same league anymore. 

I'm totally shattered as a fan. 

48emqx.jpg

Shattered and disappointed. 

I don't see any point in writing this journal anymore. 

So closing this journal. 

48en1h.gif

Please no comments on this journal. 

It's closed.