Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
molosku

I have loved my brother into being

3 posts in this topic

Last night I became conscious that my longing for my existing brother is the very thing that enables him to exist. His longing for me was so great that he imagined me to being. Before my body was born, my parents loved my (big) brother into being, BUT i still was the one to love my parents into being "first" from my perspective. I gave birth to my parents, not the other way around. 

This is not a solipsistic statement. We both (all) mutually imagine ourselves into being simultaneously, so effortlessly that it does not even register that we are doing it. To call it a doing is a wrong choice of words, I would rather say we let ourselves into being. 

I loved world war 2 into being. I don't love the fact that people suffered, but I still nevertheless imagined that suffering into being. I did not stumble upon it by accident by reading a book: rather I opened a book titled "history" and imagined the history I loved. I imagined it in a way that perfectly corresponds to the historical evidence that points towards those events. I imagine the evidence and the pointing as I imagine. Im not the only person who has done this: our shared love for world war 2 is the knowledge of it, readily available, ready to be picked up when ever needed or wanted. The knowledge is not centered anywhere in space, rather the trueness of it is just here. 

This insight feels incomplete though, as I was not conscious of myself as God. Rather it felt like Im a loving awareness (that is aware of what? Insight was not complete). 

I think I still dont know what satori is, but what i experienced was so true, REAL and so close to heart, I dont even care about the truth that all you guys are looking for. I think I have found something better than truth: love. I'm here to tell you that you should pursue it too. Could it be that they are identitcal...? Maybe, that needs more looking into.

My love for truth was stoped in it's tracks: just love. 

But alass, the search continues. Thoughts? :)

Edited by molosku

On 5/3/2020 at 4:25 AM, molosku said:

I think I still dont know what satori is, but what i experienced was so true, REAL and so close to heart, I dont even care about the truth that all you guys are looking for. I think I have found something better than truth: love. I'm here to tell you that you should pursue it too. Could it be that they are identitcal...? Maybe, that needs more looking into.

Love is no exclusions, so Truth and Love have to be identical. There's no better than, only different ways of speaking of it. That's why some people don't speak of the truth as being love, because anything you exclude consciously or unconsciously will come back to you, call it karma or whatever you want to call it. If you speak of love and an opposite is inferred and focused on, that's what will be experienced until that too is understood as part of Love. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Love is no exclusions, so Truth and Love have to be identical. There's no better than, only different ways of speaking of it. That's why some people don't speak of the truth as being love, because anything you exclude consciously or unconsciously will come back to you, call it karma or whatever you want to call it. If you speak of love and an opposite is inferred and focused on, that's what will be experienced until that too is understood as part of Love. 

I know that truth = love, but this time I experienced love being true, not truth being love :) Trying to stick as close to what I know as possible.