capriciousduck

April 13

3 posts in this topic

Is it true that 13( my birthday on April 13) is a very unlucky day? I somewhat know that it is a belief but things in my life are going terribly wrong. I experience many coincidences. Sometimes I feel like somebody is listening to my thoughts and so outside circumstances are firing in the wrong way. I'm seeing lots of failures and for many of which I felt that I am unlucky. I'm losing everything I love. 

Edited by capriciousduck
Forgot to tell a date

I dunno, my life hasn't exactly been butterflies and rainbows either. But keep the faith and focus on what you can control! And also, we have the same birthday. Heh 9_9

8 hours ago, capriciousduck said:

Is it true that 13( my birthday on April 13) is a very unlucky day? I somewhat know that it is a belief but things in my life are going terribly wrong. I experience many coincidences. Sometimes I feel like somebody is listening to my thoughts and so outside circumstances are firing in the wrong way. I'm seeing lots of failures and for many of which I felt that I am unlucky. I'm losing everything I love. 

Realize that it doesn't have to do with anything outside yourself...We tend to let others take our responsability (is way easier and less painful). We tend to "blame" our parents, wife, bodyfriend, our sign, birth date, whatever really. The first step is to realize that even though you might not be 100% in control of what you experience, at least you have control of how to experience it.... Also emotions like happiness, anger, frustration, or love reside inside you. Try to realize that you can't lose love because you are the source of it

I hope this has helped you out

sorry for bad english :P