Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Random Tidbits - Everything I love ❤️

43 posts in this topic

Drinking filtered coffee better for health

The new study followed over half a million healthy Norwegian men and women between the ages of 20 and 79 over a 20-year period.

Results showed drinking boiled or pressed unfiltered coffee raised the risk of death in men aged 60 and above, due to elevated cardiovascular mortality.

But drinking filtered coffee -- that through a paper filter, for example, was found to be healthier than drinking no coffee at all.

Filtered coffee was linked to a 15% reduced risk of death from any cause, a 12% decreased risk of death from cardiovascular disease in men and a 20% lowered risk of death from heart disease in women when compared to drinking no coffee.

In fact, the study found those who drank one to four cups of filtered per day had the lowest mortality rate.

3xsw62.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

A good source of antioxidants

Raw honey contains an array of plant chemicals that act as antioxidants. Some types of honey have as many antioxidants as fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants help to protect your body from cell damage due to free radicals.

Free radicals contribute to the aging process and may also contribute to the development of chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease. Research shows that antioxidant compounds in honey called polyphenols may play a role in preventing heart disease.

Edited by Preety_India

10 minutes ago, DLH said:

Hi everyone, this a long one, with a lot said. I hope you can make out what I am trying to convey!  Just to be up front, I also copied and cherry picked some really good quotes, or string of words from Leo’s most recent responses in the “I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you” to help add to the context and flavour of my “What’s Next” topic that I am sharing with you here.  What I am sharing is some of my own experiences and awakenings I had on DMT almost 1.5 years ago.  It has taken a long time to put my experiences into meaningful words that make sense to me, and hopefully to some potential readers.  I find writing down my experiences has really helped me process my understand of who I Am, which I find is always an ongoing experience and is always changing. So here goes!

Before we get into Leo’s quotes, I will share a combination of experiences from several of my DMT trips.  At the peak of one of my DMT trips, I experience nothing, I was nothing = consciousness.  There was no Me.  Then “I” (as in a thought “I”, for the sake of expressing the inexpressible) became aware of this huge limitless ocean of energy, no thoughts existed, just a sensation and texture of endless, boundless energy. Time did not exist.

Eventually a thought transformed in, or from a Conscious? field of Energy.  Once the thought appeared, a sudden orgasmic explosion of thoughts, ideas occurred out of the formless field of Energy (for lack of better words) which seemed to occurred from no-where.  Love = consciousness “experienced” the All-That-Is, giving birth to everything, and everything was also imagined and was also nothing. (if that makes any sense)

Am, became aware of an infinite space, followed by infinite Cosmoses within this infinite field of energy space, followed by our Universe, then galaxies, then Planets, Earth, Life on Earth, humans, Me, my family, friends, etc.  I mean everything.  But at the same time, Am was nothing within consciousness (difficulty to explain) No me, but everything at the same time.  Everything seemed to be in a dream state.

Eventually, “I”, not the Human Mind “I “, was in transition between the All-That-Is and my limited Human Mind.  I felt Love, and at the same time felt alone.  

I was Love/awareness feeling the space of oneness, and at the same time I was this limited Human Mind with all these imagined experiences, and yet I was “Alone”, because I was aware of being “One” simultaneously. (Don't get hung-up on the "I" please, I don't know how else to discribe it)

Thoughts were swirling around in this nebulous space of Love = consciousness = imagined Limited Human Mind.  As I was slowly descending back into my Human Mind Consciousness, I started to question; Why should I bother returning to my imagined Human Mind and Body?  Why “forget” most of who “I am”?......   I am One....  What’s the purpose of being a limited Human Mind and physical body?  Everything is imagined, my family, friends, the pleasures and pains, the suffering and joys of duality are just a fabrication of the Mind, a huge infinite hologram imagined!  It’s just a Dream!

I tried several times to let my imagined limited human mind die, (an imagined psychological mind suicide, for lack of better words) to let it disappear into the empty canvas of nothingness = consciousness = Love, but to no avail.  What I eventually realized is that there is no such thing as Life and Death, there is only a reduction or expansion of consciousness in Form and Formlessness, within the All-That-Is.

Eventually I was aware of time, and I sensed consciousness slowly reduce its self to slip into a limited Human Mind, into the reality of form, and into my imagined body.  (It seemed a long stretch of time had passed during the transition)

It wasn’t until 5am (started around 9pm) when I was steady and conscious enough with the inner workings of my Mind and body connections, to be able to walk back to my room from the DMT ceremony.  During the next several hours my mind swirled with thoughts, ideas and imaginations in what seemed to be a higher state of awareness.  I was questioning; why am I here?  What’s the point?   I even imagined calling an imaginary taxi to pick me up from the imagined Ayahuasca center to take me to an imaginary desert, to bask in the imaginary sun and heat with my imaginary cold case of beer, and imagined the thought of “Just letting Go” of this imaginary dream.  Expand to One!  Expand to Love!  Because it’s nothing but imagination, I can’t die!  There is no death!  There is no wife!  There is no Earth!  So why keep playing this imaginary game?  I am One = Love = Consciousness = nothingness = Void!

As I pondered my thoughts, ideas, imagination, it really started to sink-in what the implications of being an imaginary limited Mind, within a “one” conscious mind.  It was mind boggling.  I was playing with this realization, or awareness, for what seemed like a long time before falling asleep later in the day.  I understood the basic theory of it from the Human Mind psychological state, before doing several trips on DMT, but to witness it play it’s self out on a canvas of consciousness = nothingness (for lack of better words) as; Love = Thoughts = Energy = consciousness = = = = was sobering but also surreal. 

“You don’t know, what you don’t know.”  After experiencing Consciousness at a DMT level you start to become aware of the “Knowingness”, but you really won’t know the “dept” of “anything”!  No One can Know the full depth of “Everything” and “Anything”, from the limited Human Conscious Mind.  Agree or disagree, this is my Truth!

For the Next year and a half, I have been contemplating thoughts from a Physical Body and Human Mind state, what am I? what I am suppose to do with this new awareness, new layer of consciousness, of Me, with my imaginary Human reality, within Love = Thoughts = Energy = consciousness = Nothingness = etc. 

Regardless of how hard I tried to imagine being absolute Consciousness, absolute Love, absolute All-That-Is, I kept returning to this imaginary human body awareness and Human Mind consciousness.  I could not escape the limited mind consciousness of ideas, imaginations within imaginations, beliefs within beliefs, feelings within feelings etc.  Every morning I would wake up from my dream sleep state and with some awareness I watched how effortlessly I slipped into my physical whole-body dream state.  The transition from the sleep dream to physical dream is mind boggling and frustrating.  It’s unbelievable how easy my mind consciousness slips into my perceived physical body and physical reality, but how difficult it is to reverse the sequence back to the sleep dream state, without falling into a sleep state. (if that makes any sense)

The deeper I go, the more layers I find.  Where do you stop? How far do you go?

Having said that, let’s look at a few of Leo’s most recent thoughts, ideas, and beliefs he shared in the forum:

As long as you are in this body, you will have biases and you will not be able to love totally.

Life is about limitation and selective love. It's not about total love.

I prefer the word imaginary.   It's not a trap it is what is.  That’s what Oneness is.   It is a hallucination.  And you are alone.

enlightened masters still have biases.  Maybe they don't have ego, but they still have a mind. And the mind is full of biases. Even the body is full of biases.

ABSOLUTE LOVE -- free of all biases. But there is only one thing which is capable of ABSOLUTE LOVE -- a totally selfless being. And a totally selfless being must have absolutely no form or attachment of any kind. This cannot be accomplished in human form. It can only be accomplished by the purely formless Godhead

A living being is incapable of perfect Love because a living being must be attached to survival in order to be alive. Only a non-living being is capable of perfect love, which means death.

if you want true lack of all bias, that's called death. That's called God. That's called Infinity. And a human is part of Infinity but not the whole of Infinity.

Try to love truly unconditionally. You'll find it impossible until you die and surrender absolutely all form. Formed love is limited, finite, and conditional. The highest love is a pure abstraction. Yet it's more real than all form.

Within an Infinite Mind, abstraction comes prior to manifest reality. Abstraction is highest Perfection.

You can be relatively selfless, but not absolutely selfless. Only the Godhead is absolutely selfless. Not living beings who must look out for their survival.

To even compare your human organism's selflessness to the Godhead's selflessness is silly. You're infinitely far away. And that's okay because you are limited. Your body can't lift a 1000-pound stone and it cannot lift its analog of love for similar reasons.

Thank you, Leo, these quotes are similar to many of my thoughts, ideas, and beliefs that I have contemplated and realized, but you are the Master when it comes to articulated thoughts and ideas, from the imagined Human Mind Consciousness, to Pen, to paper!

So here we are! God-Head = Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = One = Zero, everything from that is Imagined and a dream, So what’s Next?

What do I do with my imagined limited Self?  What imagined self? What we? What I? What here?  What purpose?  What – What?  What why?  What do I do with my imaginary physical “self” Loop, that will have any useful meaning and purpose?

What’s next, from the imagined Limited Human Mind form, which has been contemplative since my imaginary DMT experiences.    Pondering this imagined, Limited Human Mind, atoms, molecules, organs, body, thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs, feelings emotions etc., with all it’s imagined mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, catalyst energy aspects that have been swimming in this imaginary reality, which is Nothingness = One consciousness.

“Eventually I found my self deliberating, what’s next? at an imagined Spiritual intersection”.

Do I just sit with Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = imaginary Dream = =?? and that’s It?

Do I Let Go of this limited Human Mind and become absorbed (for lack of better words) with the absolute Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = imaginary Dream etc.?

Do I explore the Limited Human Mind personality that I am imagining, and play with all my probable personalities, probable pasts and future self’s, play with conscious layers and awareness of form and Formlessness? Play with 4th, 5th and possible 6th dimensions and multidimensional realities from a conscious Physical reality state?

Do I just allow my limited human mind and physical personality to become more and more awake and conscious of Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = One = Zero = Imagined = Dream =, and keep imagining my wife, my life, and play along with my imaginary physical reality until it’s time to leave it behind? Or,

Do I do all of them simultaneously?

Are there any other options?

What’s Next?

What’s Next after you are aware of Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = One = Zero = Imagined = Dream etc., and touched the depth of your imaginary “limited” human dream reality?

Yes, I have moved beyond the spiritual intersection and chosen a few paths from an infinite variability of probable paths to explore and expand my awareness.  Just to be clear! I am not interested in someone’s advice as to what path “I” should be taking, or if my thoughts, ideas and beliefs of reality, awareness, or consciousness are correct or flawed!  

What I’m really interested in; “has anyone else found them-“self” at this imagined Spiritual intersection from Leo’s forum and membership?  If so!

What’s your thoughts, ideas, and beliefs of What’s Next?

What are your thoughts of Consciousness = Nothingness, from a Limited Human Mind Conscious state after you realized you are imagined within the All-That-Is? 

Is there a What’s Next?

Or?

Hi everyone, this a long one, with a lot said. I hope you can make out what I am trying to convey!  Just to be up front, I also copied and cherry picked some really good quotes, or string of words from Leo’s most recent responses in the “I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you” to help add to the context and flavour of my “What’s Next” topic that I am sharing with you here.  What I am sharing is some of my own experiences and awakenings I had on DMT almost 1.5 years ago.  It has taken a long time to put my experiences into meaningful words that make sense to me, and hopefully to some potential readers.  I find writing down my experiences has really helped me process my understand of who I Am, which I find is always an ongoing experience and is always changing. So here goes!

Before we get into Leo’s quotes, I will share a combination of experiences from several of my DMT trips.  At the peak of one of my DMT trips, I experience nothing, I was nothing = consciousness.  There was no Me.  Then “I” (as in a thought “I”, for the sake of expressing the inexpressible) became aware of this huge limitless ocean of energy, no thoughts existed, just a sensation and texture of endless, boundless energy. Time did not exist.

Eventually a thought transformed in, or from a Conscious? field of Energy.  Once the thought appeared, a sudden orgasmic explosion of thoughts, ideas occurred out of the formless field of Energy (for lack of better words) which seemed to occurred from no-where.  Love = consciousness “experienced” the All-That-Is, giving birth to everything, and everything was also imagined and was also nothing. (if that makes any sense)

Am, became aware of an infinite space, followed by infinite Cosmoses within this infinite field of energy space, followed by our Universe, then galaxies, then Planets, Earth, Life on Earth, humans, Me, my family, friends, etc.  I mean everything.  But at the same time, Am was nothing within consciousness (difficulty to explain) No me, but everything at the same time.  Everything seemed to be in a dream state.

Eventually, “I”, not the Human Mind “I “, was in transition between the All-That-Is and my limited Human Mind.  I felt Love, and at the same time felt alone.  

I was Love/awareness feeling the space of oneness, and at the same time I was this limited Human Mind with all these imagined experiences, and yet I was “Alone”, because I was aware of being “One” simultaneously. (Don't get hung-up on the "I" please, I don't know how else to discribe it)

Thoughts were swirling around in this nebulous space of Love = consciousness = imagined Limited Human Mind.  As I was slowly descending back into my Human Mind Consciousness, I started to question; Why should I bother returning to my imagined Human Mind and Body?  Why “forget” most of who “I am”?......   I am One....  What’s the purpose of being a limited Human Mind and physical body?  Everything is imagined, my family, friends, the pleasures and pains, the suffering and joys of duality are just a fabrication of the Mind, a huge infinite hologram imagined!  It’s just a Dream!

I tried several times to let my imagined limited human mind die, (an imagined psychological mind suicide, for lack of better words) to let it disappear into the empty canvas of nothingness = consciousness = Love, but to no avail.  What I eventually realized is that there is no such thing as Life and Death, there is only a reduction or expansion of consciousness in Form and Formlessness, within the All-That-Is.

Eventually I was aware of time, and I sensed consciousness slowly reduce its self to slip into a limited Human Mind, into the reality of form, and into my imagined body.  (It seemed a long stretch of time had passed during the transition)

It wasn’t until 5am (started around 9pm) when I was steady and conscious enough with the inner workings of my Mind and body connections, to be able to walk back to my room from the DMT ceremony.  During the next several hours my mind swirled with thoughts, ideas and imaginations in what seemed to be a higher state of awareness.  I was questioning; why am I here?  What’s the point?   I even imagined calling an imaginary taxi to pick me up from the imagined Ayahuasca center to take me to an imaginary desert, to bask in the imaginary sun and heat with my imaginary cold case of beer, and imagined the thought of “Just letting Go” of this imaginary dream.  Expand to One!  Expand to Love!  Because it’s nothing but imagination, I can’t die!  There is no death!  There is no wife!  There is no Earth!  So why keep playing this imaginary game?  I am One = Love = Consciousness = nothingness = Void!

As I pondered my thoughts, ideas, imagination, it really started to sink-in what the implications of being an imaginary limited Mind, within a “one” conscious mind.  It was mind boggling.  I was playing with this realization, or awareness, for what seemed like a long time before falling asleep later in the day.  I understood the basic theory of it from the Human Mind psychological state, before doing several trips on DMT, but to witness it play it’s self out on a canvas of consciousness = nothingness (for lack of better words) as; Love = Thoughts = Energy = consciousness = = = = was sobering but also surreal. 

“You don’t know, what you don’t know.”  After experiencing Consciousness at a DMT level you start to become aware of the “Knowingness”, but you really won’t know the “dept” of “anything”!  No One can Know the full depth of “Everything” and “Anything”, from the limited Human Conscious Mind.  Agree or disagree, this is my Truth!

For the Next year and a half, I have been contemplating thoughts from a Physical Body and Human Mind state, what am I? what I am suppose to do with this new awareness, new layer of consciousness, of Me, with my imaginary Human reality, within Love = Thoughts = Energy = consciousness = Nothingness = etc. 

Regardless of how hard I tried to imagine being absolute Consciousness, absolute Love, absolute All-That-Is, I kept returning to this imaginary human body awareness and Human Mind consciousness.  I could not escape the limited mind consciousness of ideas, imaginations within imaginations, beliefs within beliefs, feelings within feelings etc.  Every morning I would wake up from my dream sleep state and with some awareness I watched how effortlessly I slipped into my physical whole-body dream state.  The transition from the sleep dream to physical dream is mind boggling and frustrating.  It’s unbelievable how easy my mind consciousness slips into my perceived physical body and physical reality, but how difficult it is to reverse the sequence back to the sleep dream state, without falling into a sleep state. (if that makes any sense)

The deeper I go, the more layers I find.  Where do you stop? How far do you go?

Having said that, let’s look at a few of Leo’s most recent thoughts, ideas, and beliefs he shared in the forum:

As long as you are in this body, you will have biases and you will not be able to love totally.

Life is about limitation and selective love. It's not about total love.

I prefer the word imaginary.   It's not a trap it is what is.  That’s what Oneness is.   It is a hallucination.  And you are alone.

enlightened masters still have biases.  Maybe they don't have ego, but they still have a mind. And the mind is full of biases. Even the body is full of biases.

ABSOLUTE LOVE -- free of all biases. But there is only one thing which is capable of ABSOLUTE LOVE -- a totally selfless being. And a totally selfless being must have absolutely no form or attachment of any kind. This cannot be accomplished in human form. It can only be accomplished by the purely formless Godhead

A living being is incapable of perfect Love because a living being must be attached to survival in order to be alive. Only a non-living being is capable of perfect love, which means death.

if you want true lack of all bias, that's called death. That's called God. That's called Infinity. And a human is part of Infinity but not the whole of Infinity.

Try to love truly unconditionally. You'll find it impossible until you die and surrender absolutely all form. Formed love is limited, finite, and conditional. The highest love is a pure abstraction. Yet it's more real than all form.

Within an Infinite Mind, abstraction comes prior to manifest reality. Abstraction is highest Perfection.

You can be relatively selfless, but not absolutely selfless. Only the Godhead is absolutely selfless. Not living beings who must look out for their survival.

To even compare your human organism's selflessness to the Godhead's selflessness is silly. You're infinitely far away. And that's okay because you are limited. Your body can't lift a 1000-pound stone and it cannot lift its analog of love for similar reasons.

Thank you, Leo, these quotes are similar to many of my thoughts, ideas, and beliefs that I have contemplated and realized, but you are the Master when it comes to articulated thoughts and ideas, from the imagined Human Mind Consciousness, to Pen, to paper!

So here we are! God-Head = Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = One = Zero, everything from that is Imagined and a dream, So what’s Next?

What do I do with my imagined limited Self?  What imagined self? What we? What I? What here?  What purpose?  What – What?  What why?  What do I do with my imaginary physical “self” Loop, that will have any useful meaning and purpose?

What’s next, from the imagined Limited Human Mind form, which has been contemplative since my imaginary DMT experiences.    Pondering this imagined, Limited Human Mind, atoms, molecules, organs, body, thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs, feelings emotions etc., with all it’s imagined mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, catalyst energy aspects that have been swimming in this imaginary reality, which is Nothingness = One consciousness.

“Eventually I found my self deliberating, what’s next? at an imagined Spiritual intersection”.

Do I just sit with Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = imaginary Dream = =?? and that’s It?

Do I Let Go of this limited Human Mind and become absorbed (for lack of better words) with the absolute Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = imaginary Dream etc.?

Do I explore the Limited Human Mind personality that I am imagining, and play with all my probable personalities, probable pasts and future self’s, play with conscious layers and awareness of form and Formlessness? Play with 4th, 5th and possible 6th dimensions and multidimensional realities from a conscious Physical reality state?

Do I just allow my limited human mind and physical personality to become more and more awake and conscious of Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = One = Zero = Imagined = Dream =, and keep imagining my wife, my life, and play along with my imaginary physical reality until it’s time to leave it behind? Or,

Do I do all of them simultaneously?

Are there any other options?

What’s Next?

What’s Next after you are aware of Love = Consciousness = Nothingness = One = Zero = Imagined = Dream etc., and touched the depth of your imaginary “limited” human dream reality?

Yes, I have moved beyond the spiritual intersection and chosen a few paths from an infinite variability of probable paths to explore and expand my awareness.  Just to be clear! I am not interested in someone’s advice as to what path “I” should be taking, or if my thoughts, ideas and beliefs of reality, awareness, or consciousness are correct or flawed!  

What I’m really interested in; “has anyone else found them-“self” at this imagined Spiritual intersection from Leo’s forum and membership?  If so!

What’s your thoughts, ideas, and beliefs of What’s Next?

What are your thoughts of Consciousness = Nothingness, from a Limited Human Mind Conscious state after you realized you are imagined within the All-That-Is? 

Is there a What’s Next?

Or?

Not the King. Ice Tea. 

88 Ultra - A thousand and one. 

Mini updates 

I'm feeling way better after listening to these pieces of music. Almost like liberation. 

Life is amazing when you are a free bird. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

So, I had a huge breakthrough of self transparent honesty which was facilitated by two cups of coffee and then an hour run which cleared my mind and harmonized the brain like a psychedelic. (I did Breath of Fire into stomach the whole run, lol) 

Anyways, I realized after these four years of discovering Leo, I've literally done NOTHING with my life, haha. I feel like when I first discovered him and a bit now still that I'm his top %1 fans who see the rareness and immense value such a channel provides. 

However, there's only so much you can get through media and videos and forum browsing every second of the day. This is NOT high consciousness, this is procrastination after a year or two, really. 

I am taking a break to SOLIDIFY and REBUILD Orange. I hit green intellectually and at times Yellow, as well as MANY turquoise experiences, however my life still seems shitty because 1. Chemical/Lack of Oxygen (this I have covered now) 2. I lack discipline and follow through to do anything with my enlightenment experiences - realistically, if I don't change my foundation of Orange, NOW, I may never get enlightened, at ALL. I must embrace and push through. 

Essential New Habits:

-30 Minutes of Exercise DAILY - Run, Pushups, Jumping Jacks

-30 Minutes of Breathwork ONLY

-No laptop, apps, YouTube, Porn, Forum. 

-Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber and Iboga Retreat to Reset brain pre-addiction and make brain more cohesive with more oxygen. 

-Read ONLY Books from Leo's list - One a month. I've only read like 4-6 books and really some of them I never really finish cause my ADD, and lack of discipline. I won't get anything out of technology really, I have exceeded it's limits to help me - it's just entertainment rotting my brain to want pleasure and instant fixes. People talk about bullshit. Someone who writes a book has something to say. TRUTH. 

-Only take edibles in low doses if have trouble sleeping. No recreational use. 

-Read all the success books on Leo's booklist. NO MORE ENLIGHTENMENT books. I'm 22, god damn, I'll be a 40 year old virgin living in my parent's house if I don't wake the FUCK up. 

-Two 10 Day Meditation/Life Purpose Journal - I'll never become enlightened through peak states of weed and the such, another shadow of shaky Orange foundation which has breed the self-deception for years. 

-Oxygen flow is the best interconnected "pill" for me, for sure. 

-I don't need to see a technique in a video or for Leo to tell me to do something next for my life - that infinite procrastinating and chasing is over, with awareness gradually. RESEARCH AND EXPERIMENT MY SELF!!!

Leo's last video gave me the final push to make this dream a reality. Really, that was the most profound and moving piece of art I have EVER seen. Makes me wonder if he's human or divinely gifted to be so curious and disciplined with life. Amen, Leo. 

Love, Yours Truly. 

So, I had a huge breakthrough of self transparent honesty which was facilitated by two cups of coffee and then an hour run which cleared my mind and harmonized the brain like a psychedelic. (I did Breath of Fire into stomach the whole run, lol) 

Anyways, I realized after these four years of discovering Leo, I've literally done NOTHING with my life, haha. I feel like when I first discovered him and a bit now still that I'm his top %1 fans who see the rareness and immense value such a channel provides. 

However, there's only so much you can get through media and videos and forum browsing every second of the day. This is NOT high consciousness, this is procrastination after a year or two, really. 

I am taking a break to SOLIDIFY and REBUILD Orange. I hit green intellectually and at times Yellow, as well as MANY turquoise experiences, however my life still seems shitty because 1. Chemical/Lack of Oxygen (this I have covered now) 2. I lack discipline and follow through to do anything with my enlightenment experiences - realistically, if I don't change my foundation of Orange, NOW, I may never get enlightened, at ALL. I must embrace and push through. 

Essential New Habits:

-30 Minutes of Exercise DAILY - Run, Pushups, Jumping Jacks

-30 Minutes of Breathwork ONLY

-No laptop, apps, YouTube, Porn, Forum. 

-Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber and Iboga Retreat to Reset brain pre-addiction and make brain more cohesive with more oxygen. 

-Read ONLY Books from Leo's list - One a month. I've only read like 4-6 books and really some of them I never really finish cause my ADD, and lack of discipline. I won't get anything out of technology really, I have exceeded it's limits to help me - it's just entertainment rotting my brain to want pleasure and instant fixes. People talk about bullshit. Someone who writes a book has something to say. TRUTH. 

-Only take edibles in low doses if have trouble sleeping. No recreational use. 

-Read all the success books on Leo's booklist. NO MORE ENLIGHTENMENT books. I'm 22, god damn, I'll be a 40 year old virgin living in my parent's house if I don't wake the FUCK up. 

-Two 10 Day Meditation/Life Purpose Journal - I'll never become enlightened through peak states of weed and the such, another shadow of shaky Orange foundation which has breed the self-deception for years. 

-Oxygen flow is the best interconnected "pill" for me, for sure. 

-I don't need to see a technique in a video or for Leo to tell me to do something next for my life - that infinite procrastinating and chasing is over, with awareness gradually. RESEARCH AND EXPERIMENT MY SELF!!!

Leo's last video gave me the final push to make this dream a reality. Really, that was the most profound and moving piece of art I have EVER seen. Makes me wonder if he's human or divinely gifted to be so curious and disciplined with life. Amen, Leo. 

Love, Yours Truly. 

4 hours ago, Keyhole said:

First off, I wouldn't worry about how people view your creativity or if they think you are creative or not.
If you worry about how people view it, it can alter your creative method and that isn't the point of it.  Creativity has a certain function which is to bring out aspects of your own heart and soul into a tangible form. 
You had listed in another thread that you have a lot of different passions - my suggestion is to feel which ones give you the strongest sense of unique personal expression. You will feel it in between the heart and solar plexus - a sense of elation and freedom - it is this inspiration that is the window to the soul.  No matter what you choose to do, move forward from that place and grow it like a plant that needs to be watered.
That's the place that artists dip into and self consciousness or looking outward can damage that process.
The benefits of cultivating and nurturing inspiration are that you will be closer to your intuition, your soul, God, it helps to clear bad karma and allows you to create a bridge to your higher self.  Everyone's process on how to get there is individualized.

^ This song provides a good audio instruction on the cultivation of inspiration.

First off, I wouldn't worry about how people view your creativity or if they think you are creative or not.
If you worry about how people view it, it can alter your creative method and that isn't the point of it.  Creativity has a certain function which is to bring out aspects of your own heart and soul into a tangible form. 
You had listed in another thread that you have a lot of different passions - my suggestion is to feel which ones give you the strongest sense of unique personal expression. You will feel it in between the heart and solar plexus - a sense of elation and freedom - it is this inspiration that is the window to the soul.  No matter what you choose to do, move forward from that place and grow it like a plant that needs to be watered.
That's the place that artists dip into and self consciousness or looking outward can damage that process.
The benefits of cultivating and nurturing inspiration are that you will be closer to your intuition, your soul, God, it helps to clear bad karma and allows you to create a bridge to your higher self.  Everyone's process on how to get there is individualized.

I never thought of it this way. That's a beautiful perception you gave me.. I always thought of it as a raw skill, even the expression part. That's a wonderful way to put it. 

You're welcome, I borrow the insight from Sri Aurobindo and the Mother who have this to say on it: 
The psychic being is always there, but is not felt because it is covered up by the mind and vital; when it is no longer covered up, it is then said to be awake.  When it is awake it begins to take hold of the rest of the being, to influence it and change it so that all may become the true expression of the inner soul.  It is this change that is called the inner conversion.  There can be no awakening without the psychic being.

If you move in the direction of true inspiration then the raw skill will take care of itself over time.  And not that much time, maybe two or three years if you practice for a few hours a day.  The worry is part of the mind and (possibly, not 100 percent sure) vital - it is like an overlay that obstructs inspiration.  So to grow artistically it is a mindset that has to be seen for what it is, kind of like a brick wall getting in the way of divine flow.

This is great advice and I love Chakras. 

In the human being, is the psychic being the entire soul or do both the soul (in its essence as a divine spark in all creatures) and the psychic being exist together?
The soul is the eternal essence at the centre of the psychic being.  The soul is in fact like a divine spark which puts on many states of being of increasing density, down to the most material; it is inside the body, within the solar plexus, so to say.  These states of being take form and develop, progress, become individualized and perfected in the course of many earthly lives and form the psychic being.  When the psychic being is fully formed, it is aware of the consciousness of the soul and manifests it perfectly.

I love them too!  Creativity is unique in that it is an expression of your truest self and also in that the drive to create comes from the soul - so when creating consciously and from inspiration - just being in that space, is the nourishment.

Grow it like a plant. Absolutely. Even though my raw skill is not that good, but I can hopefully nurture it along the way. 

It will improve, I wouldn't even stress about raw skill.  If you have a passion for it you will most certainly grow.

That's awesome. Again I never looked at it this way. Thanks for responding to my thread. This was some mind blowing way of changing my perspective towards art completely. And you're such a great artist yourself.. I love your artistic talent. So hearing from you is quite humbling.

Thank you so much, that really really means a lot to me to hear that.  I am so glad to have helped.

Edited by Preety_India

When you don't take things seriously, things will get serious. 

---------------------

I'm so exhausted today.. 

Today's been a tiring day.

I tried so hard. I spent hours. Hopefully things will be better next week and I will have more focus. 

Edited by Preety_India

How to keep thy neighbor away!! 

Today is Saturday. And I'm just chilling. 

Nice cool breeze... 

Can't complain 

On 4/24/2020 at 8:01 AM, Preety_India said:

xDxD

The 2nd and the 8th in Success & Productivity section are pretty dope. 

Got interested in makeup recently. 

Came across some quads that I absolutely fell in love with. 

3y3g14.jpg

3y3hbu.jpg

3y3fyq.jpg

3y3fu7.jpg

3y3g0a.jpg

3y3fvd.jpg

3y3fxf.jpg

3y3frg.jpg

Nice colors. I love the names even more than the colors. 

Edited by Preety_India
No sheep on the farm but wooly chaps?

Doomsday graffiti and Vigil mafia. 

3y6l8y.jpg

3y6l9r.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Crap music. Just to define how crappy life is. So Macaulay Culkin decided to do this crap music.. Oh well.

Like someone said, for all his great work as a child, Culkin wanted to do something crap to be normal again. 

That's befitting. Like me huh 

2 hours ago, Shark said:

I wrote the following text during a solo meditation retreat in September 2019. It was my initial intention to publish it, but it never made it onto this forum -- until I came across it again these days, going through my personal files.

Disclaimer: What I am describing here is my personal experience. I do not imply that it is or it is not the right thing for you. I am not a doctor or therapist, hence this is not a medical advice. I cannot be held liable for your actions or results (or lack of them). Be responsible with your health. In case you need professional advice, please seek it.

Over the course of the last 3 years, I have experienced around 1000 panic attacks. I never counted them, but multiplying the timespan with average frequency, this is the approximate number I got.

I will proceed with a series of questions and answers. Please understand that they are relative. It is things I have experienced and things that worked for me. Do not take them as fact or that they will do the same for you as they did for me. But feel free to ask questions, if you think it can help you.

What is a panic attack? My definition of a panic attack is: an episode during which I believed that my life is in mortal danger.

Why am I writing this? Two reasons. 1) It’s a part of my healing process. 2) To give hope to anyone, who is stuck in fear-fueled cycle of panic attacks.

How did I break the cycle? Consciousness. Raising my consciousness. It was very low when I started off. Raising it was the only effective method I found. It still took approximately 1½ years from the point I started raising my consciousness (thanks Leo!) until the point when panic attacks considerably subsided. Note: I’m not saying raising consciousness is the only way to go. Let me know what worked for you.

What didn’t work? Only reflecting or analyzing my panic attacks (it can help, but not by itself). My consciousness was just too low. Fearful thoughts were immediately bought into. This then quickly escalated into panic. At that point, you fully believe the negative thoughts your mind is serving. What is needed is a gap between the fear rising and you reacting on it. Consciousness gives you that.

What was the worst of it? Calling an ambulance in the middle of the street (2 times, one week apart), because I was CERTAIN I was going to die that instant (heart attack). Taken to ER both times, checked and being told that my mind tricked me.

What was the best of it? Without it, I would probably never have given non-duality a chance and really get into self-help.

What was the turning point? Finding a therapist, who is grounded in non-duality. Questioning death and raising of consciousness followed.

Did meditation help? Not immediately, but in the long term, definitely. Because it helps to raise consciousness. In the beginning it was pure hell – anxious person with panic doesn’t like to sit still and do nothing. If I could do 5 minutes it was already a lot. Thankfully this changed since :)

What is at the root of a panic attack? Fear of in-existence (=death) and trying to resist it. This implies you believe you exist as a separate entity in this universe (human body) and that you will stop existing at the time of death.

What is real? During the worst panic attacks, I absolutely believed I was dying. Hence, whatever feels real is real. On the absolute level however, there is no distinction between real and unreal. In other words, it is groundless. (You can find relative ground though :))

Where am I now? I’m pretty much over the worst of it, rarely get a panic attack, but there is a lot of trauma still stuck in the body. Part of releasing it, is sharing with others, like this text here.

What kind of advice would I appreciate? Anything you may think is useful will do :) Although my focus currently is on researching trauma release techniques.

Do I know everything about panic/panic attacks? NO. I’m always open to learning and listening to experience of others. At the end of the day, what I’m sharing here is my current POV, the best I know at this point.

Important points:

1. Raise consciousness (e.g. meditation, consciousness practice).
  2. Question everything (aka be open for anything – this is an entry point into non-duality: if you’re not open for anything, you will not really listen to non-duality).
  3. Find a therapist, preferably one grounded in non-duality (really important, as fear of death is at the root)
  4. Mind lies, usually a lot, unless you’ve done quite some work on yourself.

Thanks for reading. I welcome any feedback :)

This is funny. 

I forget that there's always a different world out there. 

3z85j5.gif

This is my motivation video for today

Edited by Preety_India

I love this list. 

6 years of self-actualization was a waste of time

Started by Stretch, 3 hours ago

Reply to this topic

16 posts in this topic

Stretch   

Topic Starter

108 posts

Posted 3 hours ago · 

About 6 years ago I discovered Actualized.org and became inspired by the concepts of enlightenment and self-actualisation. Gradually pursuit of these took over my life, as I focused ever more narrowly on consciousness work as a way to improve my life. Eventually, I let go of friends, relationships, careers, possessions, hobbies and interests. Did a lot of meditation, yoga, etc. Built a spiritual ego and did some spiritual bypassing, too. Had one awakening experience.

6 years down the line and I am depressed, lost, alone, purposeless and empty. Trying and failing to find a sustainable life purpose I’ve ended up in a much worse practical position than if I’d settled for something less ambitious, and now I've run out of the luxury to keep looking due to personal circumstances. Although my meditation at one point felt like it was significantly clearer, at this point I have to doubt if my concentration is really much better than when I started. I don’t feel any closer to truth, and have completely lost my playfulness, sense of humour and experience of fun along the way.

You have to take a LOT on faith with this work. The guidance isn’t presented as a dogma so much as a ‘try it and see for yourself’ thing. How long an experiment is reasonable to run, however, before lack of willingness to accept ‘it isn’t working’ betrays treating the guidance as dogma nevertheless?

I’ve wasted 6 years of my life on a totally pointless quest, I’m absolutely sick of it, and I’m leaving now to attempt to stitch my life back together again.

One more thing… I have to ask… Leo’s been doing this thing hard for a while now too, right. Let’s detach ourselves from our beliefs about enlightenment and self-actualisation for a mo and look at this objectively. Anyone else think his life looks a bit sad?

Waken   

143 posts

Posted 2 hours ago (edited) · 

Stretch, what is it that you want from life? Feeling love, joy, peace, transcendence, career, fame, beauty, profoundness, finding a lover.. what? And did you enjoy some of the practises you did? Also, was your business with the spiritual work a lot of mind stuff?

A point on following your life purpose. For myself I find something that Bashar mentioned much more natural when talking about life purpose. See: https://bashar.org/handouts/TheFormula.pdf . This approach doesn't involve working on a purpose, but in short just doing what attracts you most in the moment.

Apart from these questions, please consider the possibility that you've actually progressed a lot and now come into a struggle into your life, which could be seen as an important transformation point. I don't know if this is the case for you, but I suppose it's very common for people who transform into living from spirit/soul (or whatever word you like) will come into one or more points in their journey which involve a period of struggle. The way you interpreted your period of struggle makes a lot of difference in how you'll experience it. For example, relabeling depression as a natural process for turning inwards, as you've come to feel that the answers won't be found outside of you (not from Leo or other actualized.org people), will make you experience it with much more appreciation, instead of thinking you've ended up in a mess.
Maybe your depression is a point of transformation for you, where you stop looking for answers and suggestions outside of you, and learn to live from inward out, instead from outward in.
Throw away all you've ever heard, everyone's tips on how to live and what to do, throw away everything doesn't make you feel good (from actualized.org too), and start feeling what it is you want now

-------------------------------------

Ya know   

82 posts

Posted 38 minutes ago · 

It's an ego backlash. 

Is it really a problem? Aren't all problems imaginary? Did you truly have a terrible 6 years of your life? Or are you only a bit pissed off and thinking it's the end of the world ? I do the exact same thing - most human beings do, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

If you've been meditating consistently for 6 years I can guarantee your life is better. Sure there are low points, and with more awareness can come some resentment of others if you don't keep letting go of stupid thoughts like that. 

Remember the most basic personal development mantras - '' YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE''

Leo showed you the path, you decided to walk it. You can get off any time and enjoy life. There's a lot to do here.

As for losing humor and joy, I've done the exact same thing. Realize spirituality is meant to enhance your life. You aren't supposed to become the grim reaper, condemning humanities lack of consciousness and living in a gloomy world. The work liberates you from feeling compelled to live a certain way, to conform to society. You can choose to be detached. Doing what YOU want. 

To cure your depression - eat healthy for the next 2 days (focus on only two, it's achievable. Plan 6 meals, 3 per day)

Do 30 mins exercise per day

Drink a bunch of water - Go out in nature (if possible)

Continue your spiritual practices. Don't disregard them because of a foul mood.

Then chill out and make intuitive decisions about what will be the most appealing thing to do.

Talk to a friend as well. If your pissed off, be pissed off! Feel it fully and let go of it.

-----__---_-------_--------_-----

Leo Gura   

Administrator

17,799 posts

Posted 16 minutes ago · 

Firstly, it wasn't a waste of time. The lessons you learned will serve you for the rest of your life. It will keep paying dividends.

Secondly, it's important to do this work without making it a chore. It has to align with your passions. Don't do it if you aren't passionate about.

It sounds like this work is too advanced for you. You probably have lower stages of the Spiral to work on, which means Tier 1 teachings like basic self-help, biz, relationships, etc.

You won't be able to go for advanced spiritual work unless you take care of your more basic desires and burn through some karma.

The stuff I teach nowadays is extremely advanced and not suitable for many people who struggle with meeting basic needs.

Thirdly, there are much worse ways you could have used your time.

Fourthly, don't underestimate how much you grew in those 6 years. It's easy to forget how ignorant, selfish, and fooling you were back them. Growth happens and is then taken for granted.

Fifthly, you are allowed to have friends and relationships.

Edited by Preety_India

Slim pickings.. Koyosta. 

Edited by Preety_India