innerchild

Intentionally Mimicking Childlike Mannerism.

3 posts in this topic

Consciously, I don't have any interest in baby fetishes or pretending to be a baby. In fact, I tend to be hating such fetishes.
Yet, since from my childhood I intentionally act or imitate certain physical gestures as infants do. Also, it seems rewarding when I do with my mom.

But, now I'm nearly 27, whenever I happened to spend alone time with my mom. I still tend to act in a certain way. Not just instinctive but really getting indulged in such a scenario.

it wasn't significantly harmful in itself. but, it tends to recall the nasty behavior I had or did, and most insane and self-destructive decisions I had ever made in my childhood/teen times. Also, some of the awful memories I have with my mother is coming to the surface level.

So, what should I do?. Also, how could I stop myself from behaving such way?. Should I minimize amount of times I visit her in-person or should I force myself to control such behavior?

3 hours ago, innerchild said:

. Should I minimize amount of times I visit her in-person or should I force myself to control such behavior?

Express it on paper so emotional intelligence expands and understanding arises. Including mom in the situation, is including mom in the situation. Rain, sun & dirt yes, but a flower blooms of it’s intrinsic inherent nature, or not at all. Every parent secretly doesn’t want their kids to grow up, which leads to transcending impermanence, which leads ‘back to’ love.  

Something you might make use of...when we are looking to liberate of a belief / behavior - do it on purpose. Laughter often cuts through, revealing. Another example, be serious on purpose right now. Super serious. No laughing. Be serious. Relax your face and body completely and get serious!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I find myself "acting like a baby" sometimes too around my boyfriend where I change my voice and I wish I didn't do it but I still do.  I'm almost 27 as well..  A previous therapist said I do not act my age and act like a high schooler so there is that... My current therapist asked me to re-create the voice but I was too embarrassed and didn't.