JSeuss

'higher Consciousness'

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if it's possible to live your life out of the higher consciousnesses state of mind?

Yes 

Not only possible but Wonderful ! 

:)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Hola Ayla! Thanks for the reply :) 

Just curious, Do you have any cheeky exercises you personally use for training the higher consciousness, & getting out of the 'reptilian mind' & activating the higher consciousness; so I can be in it more often & easily?

Edited by JSeuss
Spelling correction

Not really, no. I'm at a stage where that is already my "default" and I don't need too much training, only a certain vigilance, as ego has its ways of sliding through the back door... :D

Nobody can keep themselves in a state of Grace. Not Budha, not Jesus... nobody at all! You first have to EXPERIENCE it and to feel it by and for yourself. Then, it will only be a matter of you coming back to it over and over again - through self-inquiry - until you're done and there's no need to work for it, because you ARE it. :) 

What brought me here was a LOT of pain, followed by a real hunger for TRUTH. Many things helped me on this path, but what cracked me open completely was Mooji (search on youtube)

Good luck :)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

2 hours ago, Ayla said:

Not really, no. I'm at a stage where that is already my "default" and I don't need too much training, only a certain vigilance, as ego has its ways of sliding through the back door... :D

Nobody can keep themselves in a state of Grace. Not Budha, not Jesus... nobody at all! You first have to EXPERIENCE it and to feel it by and for yourself. Then, it will only be a matter of you coming back to it over and over again - through self-inquiry - until you're done and there's no need to work for it, because you ARE it. :) 

Yes.  This is familiar.   Vigilance, honesty, - leads to integrity - wholeness, completeness.

joy :)