wanderer

Visions For Mankind

4 posts in this topic

So I often have these visions and ideas of how life could be or should be, how society could be structured and what our worlds future might look like. How mankind combines technological evolution with getting back to the roots and reconnecting with nature. How society is reframed from education and healthcare to architecture, economy and politics. How new values take over and humanity is uniting towards attaining common goals instead of destroying itself.

What are your visions and phantasies?

How about changing politicians for most enlightend, wisest monks huh ? I know its impossible or maybe impossible due to peoples thinking that without tanks and nukes there would be chaos everywhere. Fun fact i i once heard that if we would use one procent of every years global money spend on military that would be more than enough to deal pernamently with hunger. As long as we will praise money nothing will change in my opinion but on a small scale we may make some progress by becoming our best versions and teaching others to do so as well. 

I read the following book:

5181d3EGGyL.jpg

It contains various messages from spiritual beings, who claim that in the near future, after our financial system will have broken down, a new age arises based on peace and liberty.

I am usually sceptical about any kind of predictions, but generally their channelings seem authentic to me.

So it will be certainly interesting to see how this all turns out.