Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scholar

Leo entering Christ Consciousness

2 posts in this topic

I find it peculiar how similar what Leo is talking of in his latest video is to the teachings of Christianity.

Some things to notice:

• Importance of Forgiveness and Gratitude.
  • Father and Son dynamic between God and Self, Leo asking him for guidance, crying in his arms, being forgiven by him, being taught by him in harsh ways to increase his ability to love:
    • "My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline,
          and do not resent his rebuke,
       because the Lord disciplines those he loves,
          as a father the son he delights in."
  • On Mahasamadhi:
    • "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one."
  • On the cessation of the Universe and all people, which gives the "Christ relieved us all from sin" a completely new meaning:
    • "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
    • "Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen"
  • Realization that you can develop healing powers and eventually using them, as Christ did.
  • Apologizing for not being loving:
    • "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,"
  • God Being Love and all:
    • And we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us. God is love; whoever abides in love abides in God, and God in him. In this way, love has been perfected among us, so that we may have confidence on the day of judgment; for in this world we are just like Him.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been perfected in love. We love because He first loved us.

If anyone says, “I love God,” but hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And we have this commandment from Him: Whoever loves God must love his brother as well.

I rest my case. Christ is End Game content.

Glory to Israel

Higher forms of consciousness will always appear that way. 

All the rays of the sun will meet at one point. 

There can be only one point in consciousness. 

It wouldn't make sense otherwise. 

Just think

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.