Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Verdesbird

Modern Budhism - Nichiren Daishonin Aproach to Spiritual Enlightment

3 posts in this topic

Hello folks from all around the globe! ,

here we will cover some aspects of these 700 hundred years traditions of Nichiren's teachings,depending of the tradition the name of the budha may vary ex we have: Nichiren Daishonin (nichiren shoshu and sokka gakkai international schools) we have Nichiren Shonin (nichiren shu school) then we have Nichiren Daibossatsu (Honmon Butsuryu-Shu school)

note : im not promoting any of these or budhism itself,is just a proposal of how the model created by these schools can influence positively the pratice of self actualization

from my personal experience the most liberal and open-minded of all these are the nichiren shu school,

so whats the deal 

it proposes that chanting with devotion will be as beneficial as meditation in 'passive state'

so for this we have the 'gongyo' wich is a chanting of selected phases of the lotus sutra and the recitation of 'nam-myoho-rengue-kyo' wich means in the figure

39a2ea4b05ff3331ddf23fd0f20121a4.jpg

and the gongyo is another pratice followed by the recitation of the nam myoho rengue kyo just after that

all of this in front of a object of devotion wich is the gohonzon or the "plateau of all budas''

omandara.png

the gohonzon is like all major budas represented in ancient japanese scriptures,all strategically 

so what i think of all this: from my passive meditation pratices to my mild psyhedelic trips from this moment i got insights that chanting with devotion will brings your conciousness to upper stages of enlightment

now i imagine that for 'leo gura-oriented' guys this may sound a bit unusual or oldish tipe of thing to do ,in the particular case of the most open minded guys it will need to come up to a particular self-oriented proper ''religion'' based on your ow insights of exo-esoteric existance and then come up to something to devote to 

but i do recomend that it stick to basics and dont re-invent the wheel and then do some nam-myoho-rengue-kyo chanting with devotion,after that so some meditation with self inquiry with maybe low dosages of a psychedelic and then see from your self if that brings (or not) more superior stages of counciousness

i personaly believe it brings,so here it is 

Someone I know is a Nichiren Buddhist. Been to a gathering and chanted along with the rest. It was quiet powerful. On the way back home I started crying out of nowhere. 

22 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Someone I know is a Nichiren Buddhist. Been to a gathering and chanted along with the rest. It was quiet powerful. On the way back home I started crying out of nowhere. 

thats what im talking about

crying is pure power,it mixes up your mind to be ready to upper stages of counciousness

devotion is power too,remember that monk in fire,pretty god damm devoted 
Thích-Quảng-Đức_the_burning_monk.jpg

that kind of thing i think that lacks in leo's approach to godlike oness