StarStruck

NLP by Ross Jeffries

8 posts in this topic

He is a very interesting guy and definitely a stage yellow person. I recommend you check his stuff out. He doesn't only talk about self-help, but also about dating, spirituality, energy work and psychology. It is based around NLP. Back in the day, I discovered it stuff but it didn't resonate but recently I took a psychedelic trip and I got reminded of him for a reason. They say pickup was started by him. He was in the game even before Neil Strauss the author of The Game. He is definitely not a toxic guy like those other PUA guys. His stuff really transcends the person. Even if you are not into PUA, which his stuff is based around, I think it is interesting to study him as a person. He has definitely a very high IQ.

The old RJ was very manipulative and that got confirmed by many people saying about him that he is banned from several kind of conferences regarding NLP for example, it is said that he would try to manipulate women even with their boyfriend around her.

But overall he has some good stuff going on.

50 minutes ago, docs20 said:

The old RJ was very manipulative and that got confirmed by many people saying about him that he is banned from several kind of conferences regarding NLP for example, it is said that he would try to manipulate women even with their boyfriend around her.

But overall he has some good stuff going on.

I didn’t know that. I remember him as creepy but his knew stuff is totally different from what I recall. He says he changed after death of his father. Now he talks about spirituality, yoga and even non duality. He even used similar vocabulary like structure versus content. This guy watched actualized org or Leo watched him. ?

20 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I didn’t know that. I remember him as creepy but his knew stuff is totally different from what I recall. He says he changed after death of his father. Now he talks about spirituality, yoga and even non duality. He even used similar vocabulary like structure versus content. This guy watched actualized org or Leo watched him. ?

Yeah probably he did, I don't know him that well

Did you try any of his programs?

@docs20 I’m busy with speed seduction. He got me into NLP. It is fascinating. 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@docs20 I’m busy with speed seduction. He got me into NLP. It is fascinating. 

Did you find it useful to get the amazing think called pussy?

@docs20 With the quarantine in place right now I didn't have any opportunity to test it out. I literally "refound" him the day I posted about him.

On 16/4/2020 at 8:04 PM, StarStruck said:

@docs20 With the quarantine in place right now I didn't have any opportunity to test it out. I literally "refound" him the day I posted about him.

Ok cool. Keep us posted