Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

The ability to connect with Nature

12 posts in this topic

This journal will share a part of my life journey where I will discuss how nature factors into the equation of life. 

3w3sph.jpg

But right now my head is in the clouds with a Capricorn male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman..... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

3w3syl.jpg

But right now my head is in the clouds with a Capricorn male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman..... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

This lovely natural music. It brings me closer to my soulmate. 

Preety preety

Eeedjit 

Pull the duvet over your head. 

3w7yyn.jpg

Preety preety

https://youtu.be/xdBAy_fIP7M

Edited by Preety_India

Preety preety

Look in the direction of 

• Nature 
  • Health 
  • Organic living 

Preety preety

hszj94zlaia41.jpg

Nature is interesting...
P.S. I love dogs and birds lol.

Edited by Sombra

Hehe cute

Preety preety

Beaver lodge construction 

Preety preety

Preety preety

Discovered strange Animal

Witchy witch cat 

Nice animal noises 

Edited by Preety_India

Preety preety

Nature documentary that I will watch in my free time 

Preety preety