Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jes

Love And Attraction For A Self Actualized Being

5 posts in this topic

what does love and attraction mean to self actualized person ? How Her self actualized can find Him self actualized,and together they grow and help each other in this journey ? Not just fulfilling the need but to make a strong beautiful relationship ? What are indications that you have found RIGHT  him or her ? 

Lets have a good discussion on this please

Develop yourself to the fullest. Then, you could recognize the actualized man/woman. And, he/she will recognize you.

How can you tell? Use the Graves model/Maslow as guide, but remember that the map is not the territory.  And, don't just think of money.

Of course, by the end of the day, you got to keep working at it and yourself for a happy relationship. This goes for everything else.

Edited by Key Elements

47 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Develop yourself to the fullest. Then, you could recognize the actualized man/woman. And, he/she will recognize you.

How can you tell? Use the Graves model/Maslow as guide, but remember that the map is not the territory.  And, don't just think of money.

Of course, by the end of the day, you got to keep working at it and yourself for a happy relationship. This goes for everything else.

Thank you 

Interesting. My first impressions as someone with a profound first glimpse of enlightenment are like this. 

I think my ego might be a little less finicky now when assessing different women as potential mates, short-term, longer term, whatever. The universe enjoys experiences. The universe is experiences. 'My' brain and mind seem relatively intact and healthy. Not too damaged psychologically, not injured physically or malformed physically by anything or any incident or occurence. In other words, I, mercifully, feel like 'I' am a reasonably effective, receptive, extension of the true nature of the universe. Tendril, feeler, extension, part of, handy tool, remote probe, natural furtherance, etc., of the universe. ( Just words to try and describe...)

Being so, 'I' am trending towards 'We are hard-wired to feel good' (Maybe google that statement).

So, guilt and self-consciousness fade and a 'playful' seeking seeps in. 

In other words, I am more than 'allowed' to seek and enjoy pleasant physical sensations and experiences. 'I' am partly 'made' to.

Pursued by the higher self (terminology, sorry), in other words, being genuine (Authentic, I believe Leo calls it), I think sex is absolutely awesome and desirable. Eliminating negativity and enhancing the natural, positive aspects of relationships, physically, emotionally (striving towards making the experience mutually beneficial to both beings) seems like a natural progression from the simplistic, short-sighted 'I'm horny and lonely!'

Furthermore, I wonder if, just as you don't eliminate (positive) friends and family members from your life or mind just because they are not enlightened, eliminating or narrowing down potential lovers from your experience for the same reason, to a degree, seems counter-intuitive.

Please don't take my word for any of this, I am simply excited and thinking aloud. And just as likely to be wrong than right on many points and aspects of enlightenment and it's effects.

Good shit to think about though.

There is no "RIGHT  him or her" as long as you have a need for someone to fulfill you. The right person will become the wrong person with the first disappointment. Let go of this need and everyone will be the right one.