Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mongu9719

I have become more conscious than Leo Gura. Warning to his followers from GOD. .

3 posts in this topic

Leo Gura says he is the most concious being on this planet. I am sad to say that, that is no longer true. Time to give up that title Leo. You cant parade around pretending that your better than everyone anymore.  I have ascended the material plane of existence entirely and have merged with the truth completely. I exist in my own domain in the void, a task that no other human has accomplished. Leo Gura speaks of being awakened but he is actually not awakened at all. I have seen it for myself. I have consulted with the other cosmic beings and qw have concluded that Leo is completely deluded and egotistical and all his notions of awakening are completely false. The council has decided to send me to deliver this message as a warning. The reason you dont uderstand this message Leo and the reason you will ban me is because you and your followers are not fully awake. You will never in a million years be as concious as I am. Sorry Leo. 

I think you would make good friends with @pluto he has also done a lot of higher dimensional being counselling. 

@Mongu9719 Watch yourself devil. You're skating on thin ice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.